FFW TUT

New York Modification {In Progress}

I've not really had much interest in the American mods, there are so many submods out there to compliment the LA Mod that it has taken my interest off them. Your mod seems to be completely different though, the level of detail and the effort put into the mod has really pulled me in, for example, the fire fighters and the equipment has really made me surprised me and now I can't wait to try out this mod.

Excellent work guys, you are one of few who have kept emergency 4 alive in my opinion!

The mod is looking great guys. I'll come back to EM4 when it's released. =)

Why not just delete incessant and irrelevant posts? The senseless spam is annoying enough without all the moderators commenting.

Occram~

Then we'd be down to like 18 pages on this topic.

Station27

That's already been done before, but let's focus on the mod. About the siren thing, somewhere in the NY MOD topic(s), there's something about choosing the sirens. They had a screenshot or something and said there would be something like it I think. :popcorn:

Guest djbacon93

i gotta say, the tillers look amazing. All the models look amazing. Im completely psyched. I dream about this MOD, I gotta say. I have already :P. We talk about it at my department in real life.

hi !

Who can tell me the difference between a ladder and a tower ladder ?

thanks

The tower ladder has a platform on the end of the aerial ladder so firefighters can stand there. It also has a waterway with a deck gun attached to it. A regular ladder has just the aerial ladder itself, although many have waterways and guns as well. . I'm also a big fan of the tower ladders, and am really looking forward to using them in this game. I gotta say that I am just really liking everything that I am seeing. Should be fun!