FFW TUT

New York Modification {In Progress}

Guest emergency captain

Will the ladder trucks be able to extend to any roof? And can you control the pressure of water and the hose spray? What percent of the mod is done?

Guest Francis

What percent of the mod is done?

Look did I really have to post? No because we've told you, and everybody else by the way, if not thousands of times that this is also related to asking the release date. Next time you're clearly getting a warning. Consider that as a verbal one. And try not to double post, again.

Look at page 1...

All it says is that there are hurst tools in the mod, it doesn't say which rigs they will be carried on.

@FFWT: I noticed while looking at the first page that your FF skins have an FDNY patch on the shoulder of the turnout gear, which is not the case in real life, in case you wanted to fix that.

I was wondering, because I was watching some of your old vids (specificly the engine response), will the rotating lights stay that way or will they be like the PRL lights? I personally like the small red lights inside the bulb itself that look like a rotator and then a larger flash red light is added. Here's what I'm asking about...

Sounds to me like you're referring to the rotators I released with my lighting mod. I believe I was the first to replicate rotators how you described, I could be wrong though. =)

Occram~

Yes, I believe it was one of those old "Inside FDNY" shows that are rarely on, they showed equipment on the ladder, and it included Hurst tools.

Ok just wanted to hear it from a reliable source. Nothing personnel shadow but it wouldnt be the first time some one has stated something when they do not have the slightest clue as to what there talking about.

i want to know that if all the ladder include hurst tools cause they do in real life

yop all of them are equipped with hurst tools, like in real life

All it says is that there are hurst tools in the mod, it doesn't say which rigs they will be carried on.

@FFWT: I noticed while looking at the first page that your FF skins have an FDNY patch on the shoulder of the turnout gear, which is not the case in real life, in case you wanted to fix that.

a friend of mine just wear his patch on the left shoulder... little joke for him ;)

Question for the mod creators: What is YOUR favorite unit?

i think i can speak for all of us in the team, its hard to tell when you spend some hours on every single car :) really, i cant say it... i love 'em all

Ok just wanted to hear it from a reliable source. Nothing personnel shadow but it wouldnt be the first time some one has stated something when they do not have the slightest clue as to what there talking about.

no worries i get it

@FFW TUT thnx for clearing it out