marko123

Hang Out Topic

W00t! Won our game against Parkway today 24-21. That makes us 4-0. It was REALLY close. It was way more tense than even the Playoff game against Fox last year.

Also: F*CK! Today I learned George N. Parks died yesterday. Makes me really sad. RIP :1046276372_bawling:

And our first Band Competition is tomorrow at Farmington HS. Heres to 1st place lol.

Can anybody recommend a good computer?

I few months ago, I was looking at some Alienware products, but I decided I really don't need something like that. I've heard great things about HP, so I'm browsing their website. Right now, I have a Gateway laptop that I got in 2005, exact model is unknown. I also have a MacBook Pro that I got last year.

I definitely need a laptop, so please, no Desktop suggestions.

-I'd use it for games, They don't need to be in stunningly high quality, but a fairly high quality where it can still be played with little to no lag (Flight Simulator 10, Emergency 4, Sims 3, GTA4 etc.)

-General Use (You know, internet, music, videos, Instant Messaging)

-Some school work. I'm mainly going to use the Mac for schoolwork and any official work, but I'm sure my future laptop will eventually get used.

-I don't need a webcam, but they seem to be becoming standard on laptops, so if it comes with it, I'll take it. It's not much of a factor.

According to the news, he was gonna get arrested/detained/tasered/whatever by two cops because he threw water baloons at them - but his bodyguard convinced them not to.

He needs to just fire his guards and go back to middle school

And to stop getting in trouble with the cops

I was playing LFD2 on 360 in Survival mode. It was fun cuz I was owning all the zombies with a grenade launcher and shotgun. Then I was pummeled by a Charger and I died. :P

1. Play scavenger on human team
  2. throw a few gas canisters near the generator
  3. shoot them to start a fire
  4. continue throwing gas canisters into fire
  5. listen to the French scream and shout

Did that once by accident and we lost the match because of it. It was the only time our team lost a match though :P

They sound familiar, never heard their music though, I'll have to check them out.

By the way. I made a forum too, it's one of those free forums that I was bored and felt like making one night. It's got 3 members including me, I'm socal000, the other 2 are my friends. Join if you want. I'm looking for 1 Moderator. Don't ask me to be a moderator, I only need 1, and it's going to be somebody I know and can trust (most likely form this forum if they choose to join), anyway, here it is. Join if you want, make posts, try to have fun.

http://everything-anything.proboards.com/index.cgi

Paint ball is for fatties who wanna feel like they did something useful. Airsoft is for badasses like myself who know they're awesome.

My friends and I aren't fat! We also play airsoft, but now it's more paintball because all the dads talked us into it and were completly unaware that it would cost more, even when we kept saying, "Airsoft is a lot cheeper dad!" So now we're hooked on paintball. We have a home-made field at my friend's house, I'll get a pic of it one day, probably next week. ;)

Oh yeah, I'll pray for your band director. How old was he? :(