Guest nikos166

Mission 6 Bombing at the Confererence

Hello everybody ! I am stuck at mission 6 where there seems to be one more victims but I cant find it anywhere...

Where from can I request rescue dogs??

I'm not sure they're available in mission 6 yet. Try lifting the debris in front of the building with the large crane in stead.

There's one under a tree on the street by the terrorists' house, there's one under a roof by the limos (need a crane to lift), 2 in the limos, 2 on the top floor, and 3 (I think...) under some debree that can be lifted with a firemen. Hope it helps! :hallo:

i am stuck on this one also. how do you get the two people out of the building? nothing i do with the ladder truck works.

You have to make the ladder truck back-up toward the building, and then install. The fire man can't get in when the bucket is against the wall. ;)

There's one under a tree on the street by the terrorists' house

It's actually quite an easy mission. The only problem I have is I can't find the terrorists. I've placed marksmen and i've searched everywhere. Where is the terrorist or terrorist house and how many terrorists are there?

Dutycalls

It's actually quite an easy mission. The only problem I have is I can't find the terrorists. I've placed marksmen and i've searched everywhere. Where is the terrorist or terrorist house and how many terrorists are there?

Dutycalls

the terrorists are in the house near the fallen tree with the victim underneath. There is a black SUV standing outside the house near the police baricades.