Hoppah

W00ds Maps

i looked thru all these post i cant find my answer less i missed it some were

Is there a way to get this map to work on LA Mod Multiplayer?

Same here. Is there a way to assign one station to player 1, and second station to player 2?

This map is cool and I like that there are so many new places on it. I have LA MOD 2.0 map for so long and it's a great map too but it was good to see something else for a change. The only problem with the w00D map is the bugginess with all of the pedestrians, dogs, stacking up creating jams. Occasionally, the responding units will hang or not respond. Don't know if anyone has fixed any of this...

Guest HolyKnight21

Anyone else having a problem with the fire hydrants. Random fire hydrants release water and dark smoke covers the area. The whole experience is quite disturbing. Any fixes, help?

I need help with the installer :l

Ok, so first off, when I go to the installer location, it just pops up with C:/ And no location, I then go to program files, then sixteen tons entertainment, LA mod, LA mod maps, and put it there, i click next and it says that LA mod 2.0 cannot be found.

Can somebody help me?

Im going to try to re-install LA Mod 2.0 Now.

ADDED: Re-installed LA mod 2.0 and tried re-adding the map, same situation

I need help with the installer :l

Ok, so first off, when I go to the installer location, it just pops up with C:/ And no location, I then go to program files, then sixteen tons entertainment, LA mod, LA mod maps, and put it there, i click next and it says that LA mod 2.0 cannot be found.

Can somebody help me?

Im going to try to re-install LA Mod 2.0 Now.

ADDED: Re-installed LA mod 2.0 and tried re-adding the map, same situation

If you still have the disc or file for EM4/ 911:FR then First: delete all files and folders Manually, Second: if you still can uninstall the game Third: reinstall the game and make a spare backup folder with all the files in it somewhere you will remember and repeat this for all mods you download Finally: you may now mod the game as much as you like and if it the problem happens again, just replace all the corrupted files with the backup folders. trust me on this, i had the same thing happen and i did this and it worked, but when i tried to play again i had lost my disc, so remember where yours is. have fun gaming.

I use the Essex mod, but i am beginning to get bored of the map that I am usuing for it.

Is there anyway I can use this map for any other mod other than the LA one?

Yes you can, simply call it something different, and then reload LA under the normal name. I am running both currently

Oh I never thought of that. Like install the map and rename LA MOD 2.0 to LA MOD Wood's Map or something, and you can still install another mod. I think I might do that... :P

I tried it, but it didn't work. There were 2 LA MOD 2.0's in the game, but the folders each contained different things. But when I ran them, they were both the same! :nixweiss:

hello

i have one question. i did 1 big train crash with 20 injured people on the freeplaymap of the campaign and i have planed one more with around 40 injured people and i planed 3 little airplane crashes and 2 big airplane crashes with between 10 and 200 injured people. now my question: can i upload the map with the new accidents

ps sorry for my bad english

If you uploaded that, I would have to hurt you!! Nah, that would be cool and I don't think hoppah would mind since he said you can change and release anything you want just give him credit.

I like your idea there kiddo, and i would download it in an instant. Question, is there a way to make a version of the installer compatible with v2.1? I had v2.0 but then deleted it before realizing i needed a v2.0 copy for the installer to work. I had this map before and it was awesome! but i had to reinstall all my files and lost the disk for around 4 months, it sucked, but i have a new version of Em4.

i have a problem. i´m almost ready with the new Crash. when i play the i have no emergencys. i cant fix it. i had deleted some old accidenst but it hadn´t help. can anybody help me?

information about the new crashes

the first train crash has around 20 victims, the second around 40. the first airplane crash has around 10 victims, the second around 7, the third around 27,and the fourth has between 15 and 30 victims.

sorry for my bad english

it all depends on which map it is, if its the Freeplay map v1.3 then that is weird, but if its the Freeplay map Second edition, it was like that for me to, and i dont know why. you may have to put in your own emergency's on that map. Your custom incidents sound awesome! cant wait for them, i actually was thinking a few weeks ago, if i could make a airplane crash in Freeplay, but failed horribly, good luck with yours!