Hoppah

W00ds Maps

I just made them compatible, I don't know about bugs.

well i dont know if any one said any thing yet but in fire station 1 the units deploy backwards. and whats goin on with that traffic? i got a earth quake WHILE i was trying to do traffic control

my only complaint about the map was the traffic...it seems to only get heavy at night when visibility is low...i had an auto accident and it took me 5 mins to get to it becouse it was right off the expressway and there was a jam there. i had to station police units at verious area's of the expressway to make sure the traffic stayed flowing... so a comment made was true... traffic control IS a mission in its self

Guest Black_Rider91

Hello everyone :D

I'm new here and I need your help guys. First of all thanks to Hoppah and W00d for this awesome map!!

Problem:

I install this new map but when i go to freeplay, game crashes to desktop without an error message after 1-2 minutes :s

I have la mod 2.0.1 (patch installed), and my laptop specs are: intel core 2 duo 2ghz, 3gb ram, nvidia 9300gs 256mb.

Sorry for my english, I'm from Greece anyway :P

when i use the second edition of W00ds map i get no mission, no matter i play it 1 minute or 30 minute nothing happens, as well on normal as well on deluxe

This was a bug. Look through the original topic. There is a person near the train station on the right side of the map that needs to be removed.

well i dont know if any one said any thing yet but in fire station 1 the units deploy backwards. and whats goin on with that traffic? i got a earth quake WHILE i was trying to do traffic control

It helps to note which map it is, and secondly, read the first post. You need patch 1 of the la mod 2.0.

Hello everyone :D

I'm new here and I need your help guys. First of all thanks to Hoppah and W00d for this awesome map!!

Problem:

I install this new map but when i go to freeplay, game crashes to desktop without an error message after 1-2 minutes :s

I have la mod 2.0.1 (patch installed), and my laptop specs are: intel core 2 duo 2ghz, 3gb ram, nvidia 9300gs 256mb.

Sorry for my english, I'm from Greece anyway :P

Search the forums for crash to desktop.

Hopefully when I get time I will be trying to bug fix these maps.

Guest Black_Rider91

I have searched the forum for any solution to this problem, I tried some of them but no results. It is crashing to desktop now after 3-4 minutes :machkaputt::1046276372_bawling:

Also I have vista home premium 32bit on my laptop. I think 3gb ram are enough to run em4 well :gruebel:

Guest BLFDfirefighter158

I have tried both maps, and the one that w00d made himself has way to many bugs for me to deal with, traffic problems, trucks not responding right, ect, ect.. and the one that is a remake is good, but there are also traffic problems there, its hard for the trucks to respond.. does anyone know if there are any fixes for these, keep in mind, im not that great with computers, so changing stuff in the game wouldnt be the smartest thing in the world for me..

I have searched the forum for any solution to this problem, I tried some of them but no results. It is crashing to desktop now after 3-4 minutes :machkaputt::1046276372_bawling:

Also I have vista home premium 32bit on my laptop. I think 3gb ram are enough to run em4 well :gruebel:

I suggest re-installing the game and following the "README.txd" files.

I have tried both maps, and the one that w00d made himself has way to many bugs for me to deal with, traffic problems, trucks not responding right, ect, ect.. and the one that is a remake is good, but there are also traffic problems there, its hard for the trucks to respond.. does anyone know if there are any fixes for these, keep in mind, im not that great with computers, so changing stuff in the game wouldnt be the smartest thing in the world for me..

If you read up earlier, Explorer stated that he'd edit the maps and fix bugs on them.