Hoppah

W00ds Maps

so in order to reduce conflict between different submods I installed only

- LA Mod 2.0

- LA Mod Patch to 2.0.1

- AUS

- Woods map via Installer by Hoppa - I did try both versions ...... the version " Second Edition 1.1 " crashes after about 60 seconds back to main screen and the and the " Freeplay 1.3 " after about 5 minutes back to main screen - no error messages !

It doesn't really matter just so long as you can see what is going, which you can, then it's OK.

It's not like it needs to be perfect quality.

And using fraps completely eliminates that from possibly happening and makes life easier for the person. Excuse me for trying to help.

so in order to reduce conflict between different submods I installed only

- LA Mod 2.0

- LA Mod Patch to 2.0.1

- AUS

- Woods map via Installer by Hoppa - I did try both versions ...... the version " Second Edition 1.1 " crashes after about 60 seconds back to main screen and the and the " Freeplay 1.3 " after about 5 minutes back to main screen - no error messages !

Read the FAQ forum.

Read the FAQ forum.

what about the FAQ ?

- as I stated a few posts above this one ( http://forum.emergency-planet.com/index.ph...st&p=138136 ) , I don't have a logfile , because there is none !

- I asked before if I need to supply a DX Diag. Log , even though all other versions work fine

no one considered this necessary to request these so why are you referring me to the FAQ forum ?

anyway - enclosed you will find the DX Diag Log File

DxDiag.txt

Someone help me please

Read through the topic of w00ds map. The traffic error is caused by some paths not being linked to each other correctly. I believe a temporarily fix was mentioned in one of the the two topics. Since Hoppah only modified the maps for LA MOD 2.0 I'm not sure if all the path bugs were taken out.

Guest chrisla

hello guys, i have one little problem.. i'm editing the map and i add some vehicles on the map (emergency vehicles) but i dont understand why.. when i start the game the vehicles come out with the lights on.. can somebody help me please ? thnx in advance...

hello guys, i have one little problem.. i'm editing the map and i add some vehicles on the map (emergency vehicles) but i dont understand why.. when i start the game the vehicles come out with the lights on.. can somebody help me please ? thnx in advance...

Because the models you can place from the propreties screen have their lights on by default. If you want o place models without lights you have to either change the lights from bluelights to special lights and make a command script to activate those special lights (like in EM3 LA MOD) or you need to make a change to the firestationstart.script and make the game spawn those vehicles at the startup and let the game disable the lights (like in EM4 LA MOD).

I am alive!! But very busy at the moment. The renovation of my new property had some unexpected wendings but it's going the right way now. I won't be able to do any modding until the holiday's so I won't fix bugs etc untill then. Poeple have been asking to me for the texture file of the underground (map). The problem is that the psd file is 400mb's large due the highresolution. Also the TGA file is 200mb, so I can't upload it anywhere.

If somebody can give me an adres where I can place the files, then I will upload it there.

I am alive!! But very busy at the moment. The renovation of my new property had some unexpected wendings but it's going the right way now. I won't be able to do any modding until the holiday's so I won't fix bugs etc untill then. Poeple have been asking to me for the texture file of the underground (map). The problem is that the psd file is 400mb's large due the highresolution. Also the TGA file is 200mb, so I can't upload it anywhere.

If somebody can give me an adres where I can place the files, then I will upload it there.

http://www.filedropper.com/

Will a 5GB file limit get the job done? :P

Guest Francis

It might have a big resolution, but 200 MB of image is impossible, especially working with them in Photoshop, you would move your mouse a few centimetres and it would load for about 4 minutes. Yes I did try that. :P

Maybe on your old P4 my friend :P

Surely it cant be too bad. Hoppah can get it done on his machine, and I dont recall his exact specs, but I believe its a Quad Core with a GTX260. I have a Core i7 860(Quad w/ HT and Turbo Boost), and a ATI 4890. Both faster components and top that off with the read speads of an SSD, well 2, I think my rig can handle it.

Well working in that kind of files is possible in PS if you have some good equipment. I self am working on a quad core AMD with 4gb mem and a decent vid ;)

Guest Tankz

do what i do eather redirrect some of the traffic out of the map or edit the ammount of traffic that spawns, there are topics all over the forums on hoe to "fix" traffic problem

by the time im done with traffic control 80% of the roads have atleast 1 cop redirecting traffic lol

do what i do eather redirrect some of the traffic out of the map or edit the ammount of traffic that spawns, there are topics all over the forums on hoe to "fix" traffic problem

by the time im done with traffic control 80% of the roads have atleast 1 cop redirecting traffic lol

I do the same. Or I just block cars from entering. Works nicely.

I do the same. Or I just block cars from entering. Works nicely.

thats good! :laugh:

the thing is that the traffic for me is such a problem that other priorities have to be put on hold such as 1 person died from a RTA with only 2 cars cause i couldn't get a large ambulance and heavy equipment truck on scene quick enough cause the high was was blocked...

the tow trucks never made the high way let along the crash scene!

another time a fire fell out of control cause the all units in fire station 1 were blocked by traffic in both directions, i tried getting police unit there but the roads were to packed and just quit the game

thats good! :laugh:

the thing is that the traffic for me is such a problem that other priorities have to be put on hold such as 1 person died from a RTA with only 2 cars cause i couldn't get a large ambulance and heavy equipment truck on scene quick enough cause the high was was blocked...

the tow trucks never made the high way let along the crash scene!

another time a fire fell out of control cause the all units in fire station 1 were blocked by traffic in both directions, i tried getting police unit there but the roads were to packed and just quit the game

Yes, it's quite a pain I must say. However, there is a way to controll it. Which map do you use? The massive highway or the one with the round about in it?