eyespy900

my lastest model

hi, i have made some new models, i recently visited essex county fire & rescue workshops, 1st is an scania P310 angloco aerial ladder platform, 2nd is a scania P310 angloco prime mover, with the welfare module, any comment feel free.

***eyespy900***

scaniaalpangloco.jpg

update

now added booms to the ladder

alp.jpg

this is a welfare module, it is used at major incidents so fire fighters can rest, it has a kitchen, beds, tv.

this prime mover can also carry other pods, coming soon will be a bulk foam pod and a enviromental

pod. there maybe more to come

welfaremodule.jpg

update

made some extra pods. these are:- from front left to right and back left to right

welfare unit

usar pod 4 with bob cat (bobcat non fuctional)

water bowser with 2 outlets per side

usar pod 1 (there are 3 usar pod that look like this, but each carry different things)

usar dis-robe / rerobe pod

bulk foam pod.

the usar pods are ment to carried on the back ok man trucks, but the scania angloco can also carry these pods

podsf.jpg

Great job :12:

Are these for any mod?

at the moment no. just a private mod. i have used the map and commands fron a diff mod, and replaced all units with my own ones, not sure what the copywrite is if i re release the mod as mine. unfortunatly the mod is a german mon and i cannot read german.

at the moment is it only myself working on this, but with a bit of sopport from 1 other person, i would like to release it, but i dont know where to stat in making my own mod

***eyespy900***

They are great :12:

I agree with Forensics, you should make a mod :P

thanks for the last 2 coments, i would like to make and releae a mod called Essex Mod, but unfortunatly, i dont know how to make a complete mod, i make fire engines, and am only a very basic modeller. i aint got a clue how to make a map, i would like a map with 4 - 6 fire stations with doors that open, 2 police stations, and 2 hospitals, plus would need nelp with making ambulances and paramedic units and plice cars, plus everyting else that goes in to a mod. plus urgently need a scripter

if i can get that then i will get a version out. i am at the moment using the map from the braunshweig 2.5 mod, plus all stations and events

i dont think i am allowed to rename and re release the mod as my own because it aint all my own work. if anyone is friends wirh nord studio or the creator of the braunshweig mod, then would be greatful if i sould release it, i would make a read me and promote thier mod as much as i can

***eyespy900***