Guest eeskip

Cant start LA Mod

Hi, guys, i have a prob. My LA mode on emg4 delux is not starting, its shows all the title videos and after that black screen.. and no responding..

where can be the problem?

regards

Guest Retrobenny
what's the solution?

maby have other people that problem too

Ye i have the same problem with E4 Delux. After the long black screen i got to the main menu and when i try to activate modification it always says that the modification is broken and game crashes.

I have installed E4 now but the problem is still same.

Anyway... Im trying to find 1.9 version anywhere, but no chance.

EDIT: I can load LA Mod only with some errors and when i start Free Play I dont have a map... if i mouse over the minimap, game crash.

errore4.png

How do you run the game im so confused! Someone plz help.

Are you the same guy that posted a post as a guest up there? If you are, then you will have to specify your latest post. It doesn't really make any sense like this.

But if you aren't the same guy as the one that started this topic, you have to explain your problem in detail for us to have even the slightest chance to fix your problem. Do so in a new topic. Not in an existing one. "Guest_Retrobenny_*", you to. Make a new topic, please.

AND HEY! IT'S NOT A GOOD IDEA TO POST ANYTHING IN A DEAD TOPIC! THIS TOPIC HAS NOT BEEN USED SINCE ALMOST A YEAR AGO.

And who might you be? Well, if you have a problem starting the game, you have to explain in detail for us to have even a slightest chance to fix your problem.

Oh, you aren't the same guy that posted as a guest up there?

Im not sure where im supposed to download it. I dat it and i started the game and went to modifications then clicked la mod it loaded. I then clicked free mode it loaded the went black then went to my desktop. And im new to the site any help would be appreciated.

Im not sure where im supposed to download it. I dat it and i started the game and went to modifications then clicked la mod it loaded. I then clicked free mode it loaded the went black then went to my desktop. And im new to the site any help would be appreciated.

Please tell us if you use EM3 or EM4. And make sure that you have the right version of the mod installed. (there is LAmod for both EM3 and EM4)

I am gonna suppose that you have EM4, because Em3 is quite old. So if you have Em3, just reply that i have screwed up and i will later add more info how to fix the problems for EM3.

But, do this if you have EM4.

Try to install the latest update of the game. NOT NECESSARY IF YOU HAVE 911FR

Try to download and install the LA Mod version 2.0 (latest version).

And from here you can get the LA Mod 2.0-2.0.2 update. Download and install this to!

Make sure that you NOT use the new desktop icon called Lamod or something, AND after this you go to modifications and select the mod. If you use this shortcut, the mod is automatically loaded and you will be able to play instantly.

If there is only the Em4 shortcut, then never mind.

If nothing of that worked out, here's what you are going to do. To be able to help you, we are going to need some information about your computer. We need your DxDiag and Logfile. Please post them here.

How to get DxDiag and logfile

Please tell us if you use EM3 or EM4. And make sure that you have the right version of the mod installed. (there is LAmod for both EM3 and EM4)

I am gonna suppose that you have EM4, because Em3 is quite old. So if you have Em3, just reply that i have screwed up and i will later add more info how to fix the problems for EM3.

But, do this if you have EM4.

Try to install the latest update of the game. NOT NECESSARY IF YOU HAVE 911FR

Try to download and install the LA Mod version 2.0 (latest version).

And from here you can get the LA Mod 2.0-2.0.2 update. Download and install this to!

Make sure that you NOT use the new desktop icon called Lamod or something, AND after this you go to modifications and select the mod. If you use this shortcut, the mod is automatically loaded and you will be able to play instantly.

If there is only the Em4 shortcut, then never mind.

If nothing of that worked out, here's what you are going to do. To be able to help you, we are going to need some information about your computer. We need your DxDiag and Logfile. Please post them here.

How to get DxDiag and logfile

I have 911:First responders Im not sure where to save it should i save it to my desktop.... or anything else. And i have the la mod already for em4 but when i try to start it from my desktop someting pops up saying that the application is not found im not sure what that means.

I need help I bought EM4 deluxe yesterday and have been trying to download the LA mod on my laptop for the last 2 days and all it keep saying is that the LA mod cant find EM4 OR 911 I downloaded EM4 DELUXE from steam so I'm trying to figure out what do I do to get it to work can someone please help me