Hoppah

Why I sometimes close my PM box

Which by default makes you king. Makes people learn quick I imagine :P

Simple warnings were never that effective. A two day suspension isn't that bad, but it does gives the user a taste of the consequences.

- Registering an account, takes two minutes

- Not reading the TOS, saves five minutes

- Reading through 200 pages of text in the NYC mod thread, takes 5 hours

- Asking for a release date in your first post, priceless

yup people are still lazy to read a TOS and similiar texts, that while it would prevent a ban back in the old days i also did readed any TOS or similiar texts and got banned on some forums either, but i learned from it and still i don't read them but i know behave me now and what people (and moderators) like and dislike. is good to ask sometimes to ask for help and know the person who can help you but you need to remind that it might irritate the person you write to and try first to succeed it yourself by search and try every possible way when that didn't work think it worth a ''call'' to the person and send him a message.

Hops, I feel bad for you, if you do need another secratary, I can hold about ten more messages... XD

But really I hate n00bs that do that, seriously, someone came to me and asked me to make a full epic las vegas mod for emergency three and repeatadly badgered me to do it.

Hops, do you want me to create a topic about the common issues in missions and tech help?

i had it either, i recieved a message i think 3 weeks ago from a complete strange to me and asked me to help him with cheats because his cheats didn't worked, for me i don't care cause i like being a support crewmember holdglass.gif but i had to send over 10 messages before he understood how to send a logfile and how to create one which shows you the good information (like playing with a crash and start over a game and send the logfile of the started over game)1046275767_ugly.gif also i recieved a message from a guy i know almost very well and he asked to fixed the traffic light bug in the patrol command bia.gif oke i appriciate the compliment that he thinks i'm able to fix it, indeed i'm thinking about some ways to fix it, but i think if either hoppah haven't been able to fix it and he is far more better then me, then how i am going to fix itmachkaputt.gif

Simple warnings were never that effective. A two day suspension isn't that bad, but it does gives the user a taste of the consequences.

- Registering an account, takes two minutes

- Not reading the TOS, saves five minutes

- Reading through 200 pages of text in the NYC mod thread, takes 5 hours ...

... and then finding that you are reading through the wrong NY mod thread smile.gif