Guest Big Fan 101

Question for all

Guest Big Fan 101

:1046275976_nospam::1046276160_schildbacktotopic::welcome: im big fan 101 and i was wondering when LA MOD v2.1 is coming out please Reply to this topic

:1046275976_nospam::1046276160_schildbacktotopic::welcome: im big fan 101 and i was wondering when LA MOD v2.1 is coming out please Reply to this topic

PS When is Hoppah going to make LA MOD v2.1

You are not allowed to ask for release dates of mods in any way. Modding takes up a lot of time and most modders don’t work on a schedule. Often they can’t even answer these questions because there can always be unexpected delays etc. That’s why modders find it very annoying when they are asked for release dates , so we decided to forbid anyone asking for a release date. If you still ask for a release date you will receive a warning or an account suspension!

Big Fan 101, why did you actually assume there is going to be a new version of the mod? I never released any information regarding a possible new version. I am not some kind of robot who works on the mod 24/7 on a ******* time schedule. I am a human being too and do this in my free time. I understand you are a big fan, but your topic is kinda offensive to me. You should've asked IF and not WHEN there is going to be a new version.

Hoppah

Just for the record... this has to be the most awesome self-introduction topic ever.

Even if there had been no emoticon abuse, asking of release dates or annoying "gimme this, do that" attitude, it'd still be in the wrong forum.

Cheers, little fella. :cheers:

(Although I'm guessing you won't reach the legal drinking age in any country for at least another 10 years)

Edited by Voodoo_Operator