iWolf

Chicago Modification

I have gotten permission from my boss to use pictures of our rigs from Advance, but Superior and MedEx do not want their rigs in the mod. When I have all the pictures of our rigs I'll send them to you using PM.

Awwwwww

Superior is the biggest. That's a shame.

I guess all we can do for a private medical company is Advance

Be sure to say thanks when you see your boss around!

Awwwwww

Superior is the biggest. That's a shame.

I guess all we can do for a private medical company is Advance

Be sure to say thanks when you see your boss around!

Not a problem and superior is the biggest around but they are also very strict about everything so I'm sure I could get permission if I went to the head of the company instead of a station manager but it is extremely hard to get to see them but I will try lol.

Alright, now I'm really mad, because my ZModeler Is Screwed Up.

OMG, same here!

If you need help, I can do some exelent work in all the editor functions(lights, maps, traits, etc.) and will try to begin skinning again, so I might be able to skin as well. I can also make XML files.

-MLDRMB

have you done some vehicles?

Well, As Stated Above, The Mod Is Slowed Down Due To The Lack Of Team And Blueprints, But uhh...... if there are any modders out there that would like to give me some tips on using blueprints and where to get them, please do so and PM me!

Also, we have a new team member!

Anyways,

'Till Next Time

i

(Working on vehicle(s) now!)

[[EDIT: It seems my version of ZMod is registered (Didn't pay for it, but it says so) soz, hooray!]]

[[EDIT: NOTE: I did not crack this AT ALL, it just says that for no particular reason! (Weird)]]

I have a Ward la france model by Helljumper made from an mod that was supposed to be made but it never was you can have it if u want. If you letter it engine 69 it would be realistic becasue after the moive that engine was reassigined to that company

englewood to ladder 3 just as a bonus we need to have ENGINE 17 and ladder 46 as special units... but if they can is it possable to get the towerladders and regular ladders working? much like firefighter command?

What do you think about including this vehicle in the mod:

Chicago%20Police%20Forensic%20Services.jpg

well we COULD use the forensics van in place of the coroner vans. the city DOES have a company called GSSP who does the pick ups but since he has the van up why the hell now? and in reguards to the private companys we really dont need them nor do we need there permission....

i donknow how much work it would intell BUT if we could combine the woods map along with the original pam with the 3 bridges and a couple buildings from the downtown sky line it would be pretty great.. note our hydrants are red. and if you do get the mod going can we have a couple more police related incidents? and to replace the LSPD van we need the paddy wagon. it looks like our new ambulances but the bod is a lot taller

Triple post! *clapping*

Looks like a good mod, man! I might be able to help for UV-mapping - In the past, though, lets say I killed some mods because I stopped doing it :(. Plus I have my three two mods...PM me if ya want me ;)

Guest Francis

englewood to ladder 3 just as a bonus we need to have ENGINE 17 and ladder 46 as special units... but if they can is it possable to get the towerladders and regular ladders working? much like firefighter command?

well we COULD use the forensics van in place of the coroner vans. the city DOES have a company called GSSP who does the pick ups but since he has the van up why the hell now? and in reguards to the private companys we really dont need them nor do we need there permission....

i donknow how much work it would intell BUT if we could combine the woods map along with the original pam with the 3 bridges and a couple buildings from the downtown sky line it would be pretty great.. note our hydrants are red. and if you do get the mod going can we have a couple more police related incidents? and to replace the LSPD van we need the paddy wagon. it looks like our new ambulances but the bod is a lot taller

I've merged your posts. Please do not triple post, or double post in the future.

Hey iWolf,

if you want I can send you my version of an Ford Crown Victoria (it´s a 2008 model)

Good Luck with you mod

Regards Nico

EDIT: Of course without the NYPD Skin ...^^

post-4733-042464700 1283171506.jpg

post-4733-016093500 1283171571.jpg

Yes! That'd be extremely helpful!

Thanks so much!

Love QRA by the way ;)