Services  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Which service do you want to see the most vehicles in this Mod

• Police Service Of Northern Ireland
    • The Northern Ireland Fire And Rescue Service
    • Northern Ireland Ambulance Service
    • British Army

Nice! :12:

Aren't they the same as the ones in the Scotland mod?

They look good indeed.(LOL? :1046275767_ugly: )

And well yes the army jeep is the same as the one in the Scotland mod.

But the Volkswagen Sprinter Ambulance is the same in model. but different in skin.

(And before some smarty is gonna ask/say)

Yes they have premision to use both models in this mod.

As the Army jeep was asked for but the NI mod(and later on also used in the Scotland mod).

And the sprinter Ambulance was a shared one, as the Scots and NI use the same model and build year on it.

Just different colors.

Okay, I thought they looked similar.

No problems :laugh:

Just came to mind, that every time some one uses models from another mod someone will ask if they have permisions to use them and so on :rolleyes:

Just beating the nosy once to the punch :popcorn:

My new pc's almost done. I just need a new hard drive and i'm up. Looks like a lots been going on, haha.. Anyways, i'll be helping w/ skinning and stuff as soon as i get it all put together and get everything going. Sorry for the delay! :D

That would be great. Any help would be appreciated. :)

That would be great. Any help would be appreciated. :)

Yes all help is welcomed and thanks to all comments more updates to come later this week and NI mod is moving forward and is fully back on track. The army jeep u see would have been seen in many of streets in belfast during the troubles used by the british army to patrol the streets and also take part in road blocks and is still used during the marching season to police the orange order marches.

The psni landrover will also be in this mod as well as other vehicles you would see on the streets on Belfast and other citys in Northern Ireland. Please feel free to let us know your ideas and if you have a vehicle that you would like to see tell us and we will do our best

Thanks to the team for there work so far and looks like the mod is back on the right road to success

Here are some SAS and British Special Forces Units is Ireland

ni1.jpg

This is an SAS Trooper with an M16A2 20rnd STANAG magazine with an 40mm M203 Grenade Launcher

c4barric3.jpg

These are Royal Green Jackets at a Checkpoint in Ireland, the Armoured Vehicle behind them is that Police one that you have just posted images of, this version has a mounted 50.Calibre MG or a MK19 40mm Grenade Launcher, it is Bullet Proof and the Camoflage is Changed in the area which it operates

This is the link to the Police Vehicle im reffering to: Go down and look for the actual image, that is the vehicle that is modified to have a M2 50 Calibre MG?

ill be posting more soon

No to be an smart ass, but guess you mist it?

what can i say?

Are you allowed to give a rough time of when u think your mod might be ready ? I dont want to be baned from my own mod just asking as i want to give the people a rough time that i am aiming to have mod ready is that allowed ?

Are you allowed to give a rough time of when u think your mod might be ready ? I dont want to be baned from my own mod just asking as i want to give the people a rough time that i am aiming to have mod ready is that allowed ?

Yes, because you're the creator. But I wouldn't bother because people will get annoyed if you don't release it when you say you will ;)

Thanks for that! It was surprisingly easier than i thought it was gonna be. Even had a go at doing one in colour with the Battenburg livery applied. In the middle of doing a Dennis Sabre at the moment.

Hey your doing a great job thanks

We need someone to make the models so they can go into the game can anyone help with that ?

The video below shows the Psni Tangi in a riot in North Belfast

post-7405-12667623885_thumb.jpg post-7405-126676256535_thumb.jpgpost-7405-126676262742_thumb.jpg

Anyone wanna help me make more models for the mod ? The more help the mod gets the better