Northern Ireland Mod ( In Progress)

Services  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Which service do you want to see the most vehicles in this Mod

• Police Service Of Northern Ireland
    • The Northern Ireland Fire And Rescue Service
    • Northern Ireland Ambulance Service
    • British Army

Hi folks, I know i'm the new guy around here, and i apolagise if i'm speaking out of turn. But it seems to me that this mod needs a direcion to go in to get of the ground.

And by that i mean that someone should make a decision as to what exactly is gonna be in it. Perhaps we can start by deciding exactly what vehicles are we gonna use. I'm more than happy to help out with research here, then i can draw up all the vehicles in 2d, including all the views. I just need to know whwere to start.

I spent most of last night researching and obtaining pics that we can use. If anyones pm's me, i'm more than happy to discuss these pics with them.

again, apolagies for speaking out of turn. It is not my intention to p**S anybody off.

thanks steve

landroverbw.png

Your big post

You're not talking out of turn at all, the idea of a forum is to add your positive criticism here and there :)

I would say you have a very good point there.

This mod looks like it could be something special, with the London Mod, Coastal Mod, Scotland Mod and this, we could soon release' Emergency 999!' :P

You seem to be a very willing researcher since as you said yourself you've spent some time acquiring pictures etc.

I would suggest to wilkebangor and Bazz that you pm this guy and let him help out, as he seems as determined as you to get this mod up and running

i can't understand why you're take not the released models

Defender - http://emergency-center.com/component/opti...ileinfo/id,246/

Fire- and other Trucks - http://emergency-center.com/component/opti...c,select/id,24/

you need only a permission to model it in another models, and a mention, ask the autors - that's no problem

or you will model one by one, day for day, your own models? their flatish - sorry! i think you have a many fans, and that's the principal! :)

i can't understand why you're take not the released models

Defender - http://emergency-center.com/component/opti...ileinfo/id,246/

Fire- and other Trucks - http://emergency-center.com/component/opti...c,select/id,24/

you need only a permission to model it in another models, and a mention, ask the autors - that's no problem

or you will model one by one, day for day, your own models? their flatish - sorry! i think you have a many fans, and that's the principal! :)

Yes the NI mod is moving forward thanks to Bazz and Steve Reid. Hopefully we can have a beta verison out in a few months but all suggestions off what Models you want to see in this mod is welcome just let us know

i know you mean well so don't be snappy.

but please don't dubble post. it is against the "TOS".

Use the edit button in your post.

On the pictures, they look good, hope they help out for the modeler.

That probably has to do with the maximum amount of pictures in a post. So we'll allow it for this time.

Did not know that :Oo

Sorry steve_reid please disregard my post about the dubble post.

Sorry guys, I was tryin to keep the count down. I know what to do now in the future. I'll limit each post to 2 or 3 pics.

I think you misunderstood us...

We really encourage people to make as few posts as possible, but as I recall you can only post 10 pictures maximum in a post. So that's why we allow you to post multiple posts with photo's of the department while that normally isn't allowed.

i agreed to do the PSNI for your mod :)

But as is said in the pm, it will take time. and it's one model i'll do.

All help for this Mod is greatly welcome and the more help we get the better as i am making this mod for the brave men and women of the Psni, The Northern Ireland Fire and Rescue Service, Northern Ireland Ambulance Service, The British Army, St Johns Ambulance Service,

To all these services who have worked in many dark days in Northern Ireland dealing with serious attacks such as bomb attacks, shooting and road crashes. Also dealing with people who where seriously beaten.

This Mod is for them so all help is welcome in honor of them all

All help for this Mod is greatly welcome and the more help we get the better as i am making this mod for the brave men and women of the Psni, The Northern Ireland Fire and Rescue Service, Northern Ireland Ambulance Service, The British Army, St Johns Ambulance Service,

To all these services who have worked in many dark days in Northern Ireland dealing with serious attacks such as bomb attacks, shooting and road crashes. Also dealing with people who where seriously beaten.

This Mod is for them so all help is welcome in honor of them all

Well just to be clear :)

I won't do the PSNI, since you asked me on MSN to do a range rover instead.

Since i only can spare time to do one model.

The range rover it is.

Well just to be clear :)

I won't do the PSNI, since you asked me on MSN to do a range rover instead.

Since i only can spare time to do one model.

The range rover it is.

Thanks and thanks to all for surporting this Mod as i said this mod is for the brave men and women who has worked on the front line of Emergency Services and means a lot to get this mod finnished

If you don't look on vote why you made it?

In last most people vote to "give up"

The votes cast on my last poll where made by people who want to see this mod fail. As i have said i am making this mod in Memory of the Brave men and women of the services here who gave there lives while trying to save others and for the people who cont each day to work in Northern Ireland with the risk still there. This mod isnt for them not me.

Either way this mod is being made the poll is made to see where my modelers should spend more time on. Thanks for your comment all are very welcome

Here is my first 2 vehicles tell me what you all think of them

post-7405-1265494434_thumb.jpg

Thanks to Tian318 who made these 2 vehicles and yes the Northern Ireland Mod has primisson to use them