Northern Ireland Mod ( In Progress)

Services  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Which service do you want to see the most vehicles in this Mod

• Police Service Of Northern Ireland
    • The Northern Ireland Fire And Rescue Service
    • Northern Ireland Ambulance Service
    • British Army

Hey people just to let you know the modelers have been working very fast and in a few weeks we should start to see finnished vehicles for the NI Mod, and every day we have someone new joining the team so the speed of the progress is picking up. Keep checking the NI post for updates

Hi guys

The Northern Ireland Mod team would like to wish you all a very

Happy new year :cheers-mate::drink: So we going to show you

one of our post yards it's not much and lots more needs to be done,Hope you like.

2010:Will come full of surprises...

mailyard2.th.png

mailyard1.th.png

Hey people the NI Mod needs your help we need more people to help in the making of this mod, so if you think you can help in anyway please contact us asap

Good news people the NI Mod will have a few surpises in the next few weeks watch this space and hold your breath 2010 will see the NI Mod blast to the top of the Mod charts and also the Scotland Mod will also be bringing many more good surpises

Again i wanna wish the Scotland Mod much sucess from its Brothers and Sisters across the Irish Sea

William

Bangor NI Mod

The NI Mod is put on hold and we cannot say if there will be one we regret to have to break the news like this too you all and wish our Brothers and Sisters of Scotland Mod all the best and good luck to all other mods

Ok people just a small update, with some small changes to the team we are going to try and make the Northern Ireland Mod but we still need more help because of the change in team we need more to join us. I am pleased to know we are getting a new free play map and we have added a new vehicle thanks tian it looks great. we will show that later amd there is lots more surpises in store.

Hope we see more vehicles in the coming weeks and all ideas for the Mod are welcomed. Tell us what u want or what you dont want to see in the Mod. Which will be based on Belfast. I wanna make it clear myself and Ukmod999 are working together and we just had a few worries about our mods which we have now fixed and you can all sit back and watch the 2 best uk mods rise to the top.

Big thanks are owed to all my team and to the Modelers who give up there time to suit our demands and needs, We at the NI team are very Greatful for there work and long may it continue.

I am glad to tell you all there will be around 45 Vehicles in the game if not more but in order to make this happen and with the change in team i am looking a whole new team. A team that has time to spare to make the Ni Mod and who can make this happen. Someone with a real passion for the game. So i need someone who can Model, Skin, Lights and sounds, Scripter and also a Mapper.

We still have a Modeler and some of these other job tites on our team but the more we have the quicker and better this Mod will be

So i put a call out today can you help us

If the answer is yes then get in touch

Will

Founder And Leader of NI Mod