Northern Ireland Mod ( In Progress)

Services  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Which service do you want to see the most vehicles in this Mod

• Police Service Of Northern Ireland
    • The Northern Ireland Fire And Rescue Service
    • Northern Ireland Ambulance Service
    • British Army

The riot in the video happens ever summer in belfast we dont panic but i feel for the men and women of the psni who are stuck on the front line taking all sorts of abuse i cant wait to see the landrover in the game

what are the riots about, Northern irish people wanting to have the border closed with ROI????

Tian, you're working good with ZModeler, want see more nice models in future... :gut:

doing my best on it.

Glad to see you like it.

(small pre-date model/skin update)

(Skin is just a beta skin)

Rangerover: Done: 35%

range4.jpg

range5.jpg

range6.jpg

Guest Francis

Hey Update

NI mod is coming along well and thanks the range rover is class thanks tian ) My other modelers are working away on different things for the mod and we hope to see more updates and if anyone wants to help with this mod let me know

Tip: Make a backup, now, just in case.

Hey Update

NI mod is coming along well and thanks the range rover is class thanks tian ) My other modelers are working away on different things for the mod and we hope to see more updates and if anyone wants to help with this mod let me know

Moin moin!

I would maybe skin the Landrover from Tian, see my preference at the merseyside thread or off topic. Need only pictures form all sides. That's my due.

BASTIAN

Tip: Make a backup, now, just in case.

I agree , please make backup , the creator of the porthsmouth mod hadn't do a backup and his computer crashed and now the mod is closed because he lost most of his stuff

nice mod and keep it up :)

I agree , please make backup , the creator of the porthsmouth mod hadn't do a backup and his computer crashed and now the mod is closed because he lost most of his stuff

nice mod and keep it up :)

Thanks yes i have took a few copys so that wont happen thankfully. I want to thank you all for your surport and kind words means a lot people but more help is needed so anyone help if u can

So i decided that i had something better to do this weekend, So i finished the model of the range rover.

The skin on the other hand is still the beta skin.

(dont bug me about it, i'm a modeler not a skinner)

4views

rangeed1.jpg

Back view

rangeed2.jpg

Front view

rangeed3.jpg

Top view

rangeed4.jpg

have a good weekend.

EDIT: @ bastian, you are free to skin the model.

But i'm not the one in charge of that.

Wilkebangor is...All i know is that there are no real pictures of tis car in the function it needs to be in.

As i understood it, the model is already very look a like in skin.

But wilkebangor can tell you more about that.

Edited by Tian318

Awesome work Tian :12:

Would you also be able to make a version with a lightbar on?

Yes that would be no problem.

But as i understood it.

The function of this type would be an escord car for the president or something.

It was only black with 4 small blue strope/flash lights on either sides of the numberplate

(as there is no number plate on the beta skin) i just placed the 4 lights, where they give or take should be.