Services  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Which service do you want to see the most vehicles in this Mod

• Police Service Of Northern Ireland
    • The Northern Ireland Fire And Rescue Service
    • Northern Ireland Ambulance Service
    • British Army

If this mod is supposed to be moved to

International Emergency Fan Forum (Emergency 1,2,3 & 4) > Emergency 4 | Emergency 4 Deluxe | 911: First Responders > [EN] Modding & Mod Help > Mods > English, please send me a Pm

Thank you

If this mod is supposed to be moved to

International Emergency Fan Forum (Emergency 1,2,3 & 4) > Emergency 4 | Emergency 4 Deluxe | 911: First Responders > [EN] Modding & Mod Help > Mods > English, please send me a Pm

Thank you

Nope this mod doesnt need moved, I would need more help on the Northern Ireland mod so if anyone can spare me some of there time please contact me

I think that might be because the poll has been changed since it was originally started. I don't think it resets how many people have voted.

Yes thanks and i feel the Northern Ireland mod will cont once i get a team back again and i want to provide a good mod for all to play.

dont forget terrorism in NI is very dangerous with the IRA, if you are still going to make this mod, at least include an Anti-Terrorism team (Special Air Service(SAS) or an Police Armed Response Vehicle, they are both Vans and Unmarked cars for the ARV) and also the ROI and NI borders are the only ones to be watched by a border police in the UK!

dont forget terrorism in NI is very dangerous with the IRA, if you are still going to make this mod, at least include an Anti-Terrorism team (Special Air Service(SAS) or an Police Armed Response Vehicle, they are both Vans and Unmarked cars for the ARV) and also the ROI and NI borders are the only ones to be watched by a border police in the UK!

Yes i shall be doing army landrovers and also the famous psni landrovers, the bomb squad and the borders police also have a few units seen over the border such as the irish army jeeps and the gardi police cars also.

I will be have a lot of plain clothes police also

Still need help with this mod if anyone can spare any free time

Yes i shall be doing army landrovers and also the famous psni landrovers, the bomb squad and the borders police also have a few units seen over the border such as the irish army jeeps and the gardi police cars also.

I will be have a lot of plain clothes police also

Still need help with this mod if anyone can spare any free time

also if you want me to get pictures of SAS Counter Terroism Team's Vehicles Weapons & Gear, dont hesitate to ask and ill do as best as i can to get them (which shouldnt be hard)

Hi again my cop car texture i made came out well as the las time i put on mip maps this time i didnt

so i am back to my cop car editng

please give me jobs to do

image lator

Hey thanks for the offer, so far this mod has been put on hold as i dont have a team which is sad because i felt this mod would have been good (

If anyone can help please contact me asap and hopefully the work on this mod can restart

That guy also offered to help He was showing pictures to who can be a researcher. Least it gets a start

The Northern ireland mod is back up and running thanks to bazz, Updates shall be added in the coming days and weeks and we hope that you all like the models in which we shall be adding to this mod

thanks for the surport we have got so far

Hi all

I'm working on this mod again this is what i just done it's a land rover

Looks good :12:

Is it a Range Rover?

No RandomPerson, I believe it's a Land Rover :D

BTW, Great job!

I don't know what either would look like.... :nixweiss:

Wait...

Land Rover...

dscd0056.jpg

Range Rover...

340d.jpg

So as you can see, it's probably the Land Rover

Actually, it does look more like the Range Rover Viligant.

Well, that's settled... I spent like 10 minutes to prove him wrong... lol

Also, I see an error: The lights on your model are the same, the right one need to be switched around...