Northern Ireland Mod ( In Progress)

Services  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Which service do you want to see the most vehicles in this Mod

• Police Service Of Northern Ireland
    • The Northern Ireland Fire And Rescue Service
    • Northern Ireland Ambulance Service
    • British Army

If you are working alongside the Scotland Mod, why don't you aim to complete that one first (guessing that's further along) then all work on the Ireland Mod?

Just a suggestion but obviously I don't know everything that's going on :)

Scotland mod are no longer working together with the ireland mod , we wish them the best on there mod. We need a scripter badly apart from that we are on course for a early launch. We cannot wait to play all new mods and understand the hard work it takes to make a mod work

Since when are we not working together? I thought the mods were still working together to try and get the two mods released as quickly as possible. :gruebel:

I am all for working together but i feel the Ireland Mod is being left behind and its only a dream atm and only plans, Where at least other mods have a team and have a launch date

If you're all for working together then why aren't you? You're not being left behind. I thought you had some vehicles already.

We do but we still need a scripter and someone who can add and change personal and also add all this to the game

I really need a team so badly to move this mod on

Until a new team has been formed the Ireland Mod is on hold

If anyone can help please contact me. A lot of people think that ireland shoudlnt have its own mod, A lot of people think it wouldnt be fun, I think it would be great full of vehicles not seen in any other part of the uk

If you can spare me anytime contact me

Hey folks glad to say we are back working on the mods, I still need a team but i have got lots of emails showing me surport and telling me not to give up and i want to thank those kind people. So big call out anyone you can help please contact me asap

Thanks to forum for allowing my mod to reopen