Northern Ireland Mod ( In Progress)

Services  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Which service do you want to see the most vehicles in this Mod

• Police Service Of Northern Ireland
    • The Northern Ireland Fire And Rescue Service
    • Northern Ireland Ambulance Service
    • British Army

Sorry to here that i really wanted to play it. I hope this Layout of the 3 fire stations i know, might help you, it is not very well designed and the units displayed are to my best knowlegde, they may of change i dont know espically central because it is always empty when i pass it.

post-17974-0-00002800-1291059350.jpg

lol, "forsome reason a mobile home", probally a public event thingy, ive seen them at public events to promote Police, Fire Ambulance, etc

Probaly, its weird that its in a fire station bay and not at the trianing centre or Fire HQ.

maybe, if it was a command vehicle it would have "Command vehicle" or Incident control on it, why dont you go in and ask what the Caravan is for

As part of the British Red Cross’s emergency response, the Fire and Emergency Support Service (FESS) in partnership with NIFRS, aims to help people who have been affected after a fire, flood or other emergency. This assistance is given immediately after the incident and supplements the support available from any statutory services.

FESS use a specially adapted motor caravan, equipped with a shower, kitchen and mobile phone. It is stocked with food, clothing and toiletries.

Based in Lisburn Road Fire Station in Belfast pic here post-7405-0-22147600-1291463974.jpg

As part of the British Red Cross’s emergency response, the Fire and Emergency Support Service (FESS) in partnership with NIFRS, aims to help people who have been affected after a fire, flood or other emergency. This assistance is given immediately after the incident and supplements the support available from any statutory services.

FESS use a specially adapted motor caravan, equipped with a shower, kitchen and mobile phone. It is stocked with food, clothing and toiletries.

Based in Lisburn Road Fire Station in Belfast pic here post-7405-0-22147600-1291463974.jpg

That explains everything, thanks for the info.

I could do with a great team to make the northern ireland mod can any spare anytime at all ?

Ican't mod but i could gather photos and information.

Like any other person can , from google or other resourses

More great if you can capture your own photoes

Prefer to get them myself it means you have all 4 sides and corners of the same cars, if you use google, etc you have to mix and match but there this one problem it is so hard to get them because of commerical reasons and trying to tell the police what you purpose for the photos is for.

The last post was 2 and a half years ago! The topic seems pretty dead to me ;)

Your question would have been answered had you read the post above yours. The guy who started the topic said he has no skills and wanted to start the mod. I don't think the mod actually progressed, let alone released a beta.