Hoppah

Los Angeles Mod bugs, issues and problems

Not sure about the bug but if you type "magic" and then press ctrl+Shift and F11 you get more money.

yeah but even if i do that, with time and the units i have (personal and vehicles) the price of all of them goes to more than 1 millon... 1 ... Millon!!..

besides i can use a program for the money problem...

but the problem is that i don't know how i can play the game.. without have the money problem about the Units... :/

i can't play it because i use lots of police officers.. and with this problem i already have almost 1 millon or 5 millon of Money... how should i fix it?.. what if i edit the Files to change the money? that should work? or what?

ok so I am new to all of this and all i want right now is to play with the woods map i believe is what everyone is calling it. I searched for a forum on it but had no luck so i figured i would gripe on here and see if you all could help. I cannot seem to install anything right at this point beyond the LA mod 2.1. Help!

I think it's the "Squad Price Growth" value in the freeplay settings. It's designed to make it costly to send out a lot of unit, though that seems excessive.

and you know how can i change that??.. because.. i really wanna play it :/ but if i have to pay after a while.. like 1 millon for just 1 car and 1 personel... forget it x.x!

I've wanted to install the L.A mod, but after I have runned the installer, and it says it's succesfully installed. When I go ingame and load up the mod, it gives me some warning codes and then, loads up. But when I start example, freeroam, then the map is missing and it crashes after some time.

Help?

I've wanted to install the L.A mod, but after I have runned the installer, and it says it's succesfully installed. When I go ingame and load up the mod, it gives me some warning codes and then, loads up. But when I start example, freeroam, then the map is missing and it crashes after some time.

Help?

sorry for the long wait have you managed to resolve this issue?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good day guys i downloaded the LA mod yesterday and it installed fine as far as i can tell. But i am having the problem of not being able to issue any commands. E.G an ALS ambulance arrives on scene, i cant right click to get the dudes out, i have to click on thier picture. with the paramedic selected i right click on the victim and nothing happens. I cant even get them to enter the vehicle again. The same happens with a fire department vehicle. I have not tried police or any other types of vehicles.

Welcome to the forum.

Are the commands greyed out?

Did you play another mod before loading the LA Mod? This sounds like what happens when you play the game or another mod before loading the LA Mod. You have to load the game and immedicately load the mod for it to function correctly.

Thanks for the welcome, No the options are not greyed out, i only have one option and that is to change to a firefighter outfit i think it is. I loaded the game via my usual shortcut and loaded the mod directly. To be honest though i think in my troubleshooting efforts i have more than likely done things both ways with the same results. i did edit the freeplay file to set the the option to 0 on all police missions. I dont know if that would make any difference

NEED HELP GUYS. i downloaded LA MOD 2.1. no trouble when installing it. yet when i play the campaign. and also the free play
i encounter this problems.
1. maps dont laod very well. no buildings cars etc.
2. emergency vehicles doesnt spawn well. no walls. even tire. only lights.
3. no people will be seen.

I tried looking back to see if someone had already posted about this but with 49 pages of posts, it was hard to see if it was there or not. 

I have an issue that seems to happen at random, but will happen at least once or twice when playing freeplay mode for an hour or so. I will "deploy" my firefighters from the engine but when the fire is over, I can't tell them to disconnect the hoses. It shows the red circle with the slash and they will place a "Y". I can't get them to disconnect the hoses and can't move the truck. The only thing I can do is shoot the engine then tow it, but the hoses hookup points still show on the map and traffic treats it like the engine is still there. They will even turn around if the engine had the Traffic Advisor/Arrowstick on before I shot/towed it and the location where the engine was will still show the red dot on the minimap like the unit is still there.

Welcome to the forum.

Can you give us a little bit more information about your problem please. When did it happen? Does it happen all the time? Have you edited any files?

We're not able to read minds, so we can't help you unless you give us slightly more information...

What is wrong? Can you help me Hoppah?

Script error

(_pickupb767e): Error: Symbol RESTRICT2_CANBEPICKEDUP is not defined in current scope

You haven't updated to patch 1.3

Find the patch yourself and download it. LA Mod's readme explicitly stated to upgrade to 1.3

Hoppah won't help you. He dislikes being asked for help.

Guys I now have an Issue.  My original computer to a dump so I got a newer model. I have downloaded the LA Mod on the computer but I cant get it to accept the mod or the new Free play map.  Can anyone offer some help??

When playing multiplayer if someone besides me goes PD and uses the chase command, his units disappear. He also had a SWAT Rescue Truck that contained 6 Officers and he couldn't see the 4 that were in plain view. The other guy playing with us couldn't see them either and we're not sure what to do about this.

We play on the LA Freeplay map and we overwrited the multiplayer.e4m file and put in the .eft and .dds multiplayer files. This is the only problem we have and are wondering if there's something we can do to fix it. Suggestions?

I've found this problem with a few other mods with a buddy and myself.  I believe it's an issue with the commands.  I think what happens is if you use the chase command, they become invisible to the other players, and only the host can see them.  And, because they weren't the hosts units, the host cannot control them.  Does that make sense?

I've found this problem with a few other mods with a buddy and myself.  I believe it's an issue with the commands.  I think what happens is if you use the chase command, they become invisible to the other players, and only the host can see them.  And, because they weren't the hosts units, the host cannot control them.  Does that make sense?

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?