Hoppah

Los Angeles Mod bugs, issues and problems

I know this is rather small, but if you do get the time to update the mod, you need to fix your grammar on the main loading screen. It's not "Photo's Provided by mikesphotos.us". That would be a contraction of "Photo is provided by Mikesphotos.us". Since you have multiple images on the loading screen, it should say "Photos provided by mikesphotos.us".

Police ignore traffic light! Everytime when I let police do patrol, they make traffic jam

That's not a bug. Police cars cannot travel on roads during patrols like a 'normal' vehicle - it is all a script, and therefore has limitations. That is just one of them, and you'll just have to live with it. That's one of the reasons I rarely, if ever, let my units patrol.

Good morning gentlemen. I remember someone posting about this but I can't remember where it was. Any how my issue.

So with the ladder it comes up as a big grey thing in the shape of it. The wheels are fine. But it just looks really nasty.

And my police fire and ems and tech are all the same way.

I think I remember something about pictures or something. But I can't remember.

A little help would be nice :)

Thanks

Can somebody please help. LA Mod wont install into 911 Fr. It says it can find a valid installation. Please help I really want to play the game!

First: If it's pirated, sometimes LA mod won't find it.

Second: If it can't find the installation automatically, try doing it manually by clicking on the browse button and browsing to the mods 911:FR mods folder in program files.

Third: Redownload the mod and try again.

Good morning gentlemen. I remember someone posting about this but I can't remember where it was. Any how my issue.

So with the ladder it comes up as a big grey thing in the shape of it. The wheels are fine. But it just looks really nasty.

And my police fire and ems and tech are all the same way.

I think I remember something about pictures or something. But I can't remember.

A little help would be nice :)

Thanks

Did you try to redownload the mod and install again? Might be a corrupted models folder or something maybe?

I know this is rather small, but if you do get the time to update the mod, you need to fix your grammar on the main loading screen. It's not "Photo's Provided by mikesphotos.us". That would be a contraction of "Photo is provided by Mikesphotos.us". Since you have multiple images on the loading screen, it should say "Photos provided by mikesphotos.us".

Sorry TheMexicanParatha, I do not think anyone is going to correct a slight grammar problem such as that.

First: If it's pirated, sometimes LA mod won't find it.

Second: If it can't find the installation automatically, try doing it manually by clicking on the browse button and browsing to the mods 911:FR mods folder in program files.

Third: Redownload the mod and try again.

Did you try to redownload the mod and install again? Might be a corrupted models folder or something maybe?

Sorry TheMexicanParatha, I do not think anyone is going to correct a slight grammar problem such as that.

Hey I re downloaded and it didnt work. I dragged La Mod into to mods folder of 911 FR and when i go into the game and click on modifications, its still not there. Please is there anything else, I really want to play.

Hey I re downloaded and it didnt work. I dragged La Mod into to mods folder of 911 FR and when i go into the game and click on modifications, its still not there. Please is there anything else, I really want to play.

Try using the auto-installer exe :)

x

Well, I saw this version but it may not be the same: http://www.emergency...aseItem&id=1560

Thanks ill try it, but I am starting to get the feeling that its the game and not the mod. Whenever I go to open 911 Fr modinstaller, it says I need to reinstall the game. I have re installed it and it keeps saying i need to re install it. Do you think deleting it and buying it all over again could work? Also can it run on a mac? Thanks again.

@suferman, mine does the same thing. when you download the LA mod and it appears on your desktop, click it and run the download sequence(you will get the invalid installation error). then make sure to manually place it in the correct 911 first responders folder (it will be under wizard words, not sixteen tons entertainment like the mod wants it to be.) then once it has downloaded and it asks youto create a desktop icon say yes. after that always start the game using the desktop icon, and it will work. HOPE THIS HELPS!

Hello, I am Ronald Krijtenburg, 16 years old, and i come from The Netherlands. I start modding your maps, because I just LOVE the Los Angels mod. but, I've got a few problems while making a new map. can you help me? please, if you can, answer this, or send an e-mail to rokrijt@live.nl

-How can I add the GOOD minimap in the right-above corner?

-How do I skin my own map?

-And some other stuff.

I hope you can help me, because you are like a HERO for me!

greetz Rokrijt

Hey i am trying to down load the la mod for em3 but when i get to the file there is no game in there that also happens on all of the mods what am i doing wrong :WTF:

Where can I find information on the 2.1 mod. It seems mine doesn't work or something. When I orignally installed it everything worked perfect except I couldn't keep the FF from leaving vehicle when returning to station. Now none of the vehicles have commands. ie. return to base, empty, lights. anything like that. Are there any patches I'm just too stupid to find?