vanadio

Portuguese Mod [Stoped]

I am Portuguese and am interested in joining the development team. As I follow the emergency from the 1st, I am also interested in creating a community of Portugal. the address is emergency.pt.vu what I say?

Edited by pyrothijs
deleted quote

Guest galant

I am also Portuguese!! Hey maybe I can help a bit with the translation I Have translated partially (about 2% only the commands and mission titles of the LA Mod). I have good grades at English LOL in the 11th grade XD. Have a 17 (equivalent to an A in US schools) so contact me if you need assistance!

Guest Francis

Actually, I don't think that a translation will be necessary if the modification maker already knows Portuguese. I'm guessing he's going to make his mod in his native language. :)

Guest Necro PT

Hi. There was a forum where a user made some part of the mode, but that forum no longer exists.

The mod is stoped...

I already tried many times to do the things but i cant, its to much difficult. I also sent som pm to people in this forum, but nobody wants to help...