Cybexx

Moscow mod

Moscow mod,or MKAD or RUS is creating here http://emergency-4.ru/

Ask before starting like this

You don't need permission to make a mod if a simular mod already exists. As long as you make the mod from scratch yourself and don't use parts of other mods (models, skins, scripts, maps etc.) without permission. And of course you can't name both mods the same because that would lead to confusion.

Than the easiest way out - Rename or create about another sity

anyway you know 0 about and you don't understand rus

If he wants to create a Москъва́ mod then he can create one. You have no right to tell him otherwise. As long he doesn't take parts from any other mod without permission there is nothing wrong with it. There are also like 4 or 5 NYC mods in progress. There is no such thing as patents on mod ideas here. You can be pissed or jealous about it, but there is nothing you can do. The discussion about it ends here or I am going to hand out warnings.

Hoppah

If he wants to create a Москъва́ mod then he can create one. You have no right to tell him otherwise. As long he doesn't take parts from any other mod without permission there is nothing wrong with it. There are also like 4 or 5 NYC mods in progress. There is no such thing as patents on mod ideas here. You can be pissed or jealous about it, but there is nothing you can do. The discussion about it ends here or I am going to hand out warnings.

Hoppah

Finally !

Well, anyways, we are gonna rework all skins before a release, so the mistakes with the words will be corrected!

I have a thing to say.

The team that is working on the Moscow mod are going to quit the work with this mod.

We are going to make a new team that is going to be working on a new mod with new maps, new models, new scripts.

Since we are from the Polar and fishing nation Norway, the new map will contain stuff from our Country! :D

We are thanking for all suport, but since we are not from russia we cant understand all of the language.

I hope people on this forum will understand us.

-evenandreas and The Moscow mod team from Norway!

I have a thing to say.

The team that is working on the Moscow mod are going to quit the work with this mod.

We are going to make a new team that is going to be working on a new mod with new maps, new models, new scripts.

Since we are from the Polar and fishing nation Norway, the new map will contain stuff from our Country! :D

We are thanking for all suport, but since we are not from russia we cant understand all of the language.

I hope people on this forum will understand us.

-evenandreas and The Moscow mod team from Norway!

My congratulations!

Good luck you with new project

If this mod is supposed to be moved to

International Emergency Fan Forum (Emergency 1,2,3 & 4) > Emergency 4 | Emergency 4 Deluxe | 911: First Responders > [EN] Modding & Mod Help > Mods > English, please send me a Pm

If the work on this mod is stopped forever, please ask for delettion

Thank you