Luisinho

São Paulo Modification (Available for download)

7 hours ago, rafaell said:

just extract the .rar file into the mods folder under the game folder.

I tried but it doesn't work. I installed a lot of mods with the mod installer but this mod is the only what I can't some years ago. I used downloaded versions, used 911: First Responders and now Emergency 4 Deluxe from Steam.

sao.JPG

sao2.JPG

sao3.JPG

7 hours ago, fdnyarmenian said:

I tried but it doesn't work. I installed a lot of mods with the mod installer but this mod is the only what I can't some years ago. I used downloaded versions, used 911: First Responders and now Emergency 4 Deluxe from Steam.

sao.JPG

sao2.JPG

sao3.JPG

Don't know whats happening, it's working fine here, just made an non .e4mod for you, so just extract the file into your mods folder...

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1eH_-T-nKcQ1jJYye0Gq1ykdmhV2yHnOe/view?usp=sharing

11 hours ago, fdnyarmenian said:

Hi!

First of all: This mod is awesome and I really love it. 😁
And the question: There is a white ambulance in the Ambulances list. What is it? A special ambulance or a private ambulance? What is it in the real life?

Cheers🍻

If you are talking about this one its an airport authority ambulance.amb.png.0adb7d117bb1af8cf88f052d7b0d5642.png

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 4/25/2020 at 9:09 PM, Nub456BR said:

I would like to test the modification, because it is something that I have been looking at for a long time, so I would be happy to help.

eu quero participar

On 4/25/2020 at 9:09 PM, Nub456BR said:

I would like to test the modification, because it is something that I have been looking at for a long time, so I would be happy to help.