Luisinho

São Paulo Modification (Available for download)

14 hours ago, Richter150 said:

Uma bosta não tem nada a ver com SP pouco trafico e o map e o padrão os carros não patrulham ficou um lixo tirando as unidades

This site's primary language is english, in future, please speak in english, or use a translator.

EDIT: Your post has been reported for using profanity in Portugese. In future, please give more constructive criticism and refrain from using vulgar language.

Edited by itchboy
Post was reported to me as having profanity

On 21.5.2016 at 5:27 AM, itchboy said:

This site's primary language is english, in future, please speak in english, or use a translator.

EDIT: Your post has been reported for using profanity in Portugese. In future, please give more constructive criticism and refrain from using vulgar language.

I speak only a little Portugese, but I believe he didn't swear in a too vulgar way.

25 minutes ago, limet said:

I speak only a little Portugese, but I believe he didn't swear in a too vulgar way.

While I understand the concerns about patrol paths and map, it isnt helpful or constructiveto the mod author to say 'the mod turned out crap' and 'its shit'. Calling it shit only serves to antagonize the mod author and gives him more reason not to ever release his project to the public. The person above could have easilly made some steps on how the author could add patrol paths to the map, or highlight specific changes to the map (while being polite and reasonable) without having to curse his project out.

You wouldnt feel good at all if someone called your mod 'crap' or 'shit'.

On 28.5.2016 at 5:24 PM, itchboy said:

While I understand the concerns about patrol paths and map, it isnt helpful or constructiveto the mod author to say 'the mod turned out crap' and 'its shit'. Calling it shit only serves to antagonize the mod author and gives him more reason not to ever release his project to the public. The person above could have easilly made some steps on how the author could add patrol paths to the map, or highlight specific changes to the map (while being polite and reasonable) without having to curse his project out.

You wouldnt feel good at all if someone called your mod 'crap' or 'shit'.

My fault, didn't now "Uma bosta" could be translated as crap.

8 hours ago, limet said:

My fault, didn't now "Uma bosta" could be translated as crap.

Not your fault, we're all just doing our part to make this place better. In this context, that is what the report says, according the user who reported it. Individual users are also responsible for reporting content that they see as violating rules, or considered bullying for example so they get as much credit for improving the site as the moderators and admins.

Just a general guidline for everyone reading this. Dont do what that guy did, or what I did, and went around trashing other people's mods. If you fill it with that kind of tone and include foulery in the statatement, it invalidates any point you have about the mod, even if it is legitimate criticism.

Hi people!!!!

All right with you!!! Soon I will be providing imagensde new units for the mod!

And I'm also here to ask for help the community because we are in need of a mapmaker, in order to reach a new version of the mod !!

Best regards

Rafael

Leader Emergency Brasil Team

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

On 24/07/2016 at 11:00 AM, Rafael said:

Hi people!!!!

All right with you!!! Soon I will be providing imagensde new units for the mod!

And I'm also here to ask for help the community because we are in need of a mapmaker, in order to reach a new version of the mod !!

Best regards

Rafael

Leader Emergency Brasil Team

I never made maps, but I can try, send me a pm with more information about what needs to the map

• Downvote 1

Olá pessoal!

Estávamos sumidos, mas não parados!

Eu sou Vinicius VOz, membro do Emergency Brasil Team e em breve vou trazer notícias sobre como anda o nosso progresso com o São Paulo Mod.

Um abraço! Até logo!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello guys!

We not stopped!

I am Vinicius VOz, a member of Emergency Brasil Team and soon I will bring news about how our progress with São Paulo Mod.

A hug! See you later!

saopaulo.jpg

• Upvote 1

Isso ae!

Também estamos muito felizes por voltar ao público.
Dêem uma espiada como estão algumas luzes da Polícia Militar do Estado de São Paulo.

Logo volto apresentando nossos times de Médicos, Bombeiros, Policiais e Técnicos.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is it!

We are very happy to be back in public.
See the new lights from the Military Police of the State of São Paulo.

Soon I come back presenting our teams of Medical, Firemen, Police and Technician.

Vehicles and textures by: Luisinho & Rafael

Lights by: ViniciusVOz 

ezgif.com-video-to-gif.gif

• Upvote 2