Luisinho

São Paulo Modification (Available for download)

New units of São Paulo Fire Department!

em4deluxe20111130165430.png

em4deluxe20111130165424.png

em4deluxe20111130165437.png

em4deluxe20111130165444.png

em4deluxe20111130165501.png

ABSR - Auto-Bomba-Salvamento-Resgate (Auto Pump Search and Rescue) Mercedes Accelo

This unit brings together three vehicles in one, works as a pump, search and rescue and ambulance!

Unit based on the concept of multi-function units, it is generally allocated to fire stations in the state where the demand for large vehicles rescue is not required!

Edited by Rafael

Pedro.hf9, já existem 3 versões para download do mod aqui mesmo no site, para evitar problemas, mande suas mensagens em ingles, que é o idioma oficial do forum!

Pedro.hf9 there are already three versions of the mod to download right here on the site, to avoid problems, send your messages in English, which is the official language of the forum!

New unit of Military Police of São Paulo State!

em4deluxe20111203182914.png

em4deluxe20111203182910.png

em4deluxe20111203182923.png

em4deluxe20111203184002.png

R.O.T.A. (Rondas Ostensivas Tobias de Águiar) Toyota Hilux SW4

Elite Group, belonging to the 1st Battalion of riot police, whose main mission is to serve as a preventative police patrolling the points of greatest violence in the city!

Oi, sou novato por aqui, eu editava mods do gta, gostaria de saber se tem como baixar a hilux dos bombeiros da rota, enfim gostaria de saber se essas ultimas imagens dos mods sp irão para down. parabéns por eles, e desculpe meu inglês

Hi, I'm newbie here, I edited the gta mods, if you would like to know how to download the hilux fire route, finally I would like to know if these latest pictures of the mods will go down sp. congratulations to them, and sorry my english

Olá Gamble, é bom ver mais um brasileiro aqui no forum, as novas unidades estaram disponiveis em breve, provavelmente em Janeiro, mas sem uma data definida ainda!

Helo Gamble, good to see another Brazilian here in the forum, the new units will be available soon, probably in January, but without a date set yet!