Luisinho

São Paulo Modification (Available for download)

Hello Mod team Sao Paulo.

Recently I did a Girl Scout activity for survival in the COE in which I got some knowledge in relation to the battalion and its history.

For this reason I am available to help in whatever way possible.

Thank you.

And to the Boy Scouts Forum Be Prepared!

Ps. In any news on the mod??

Ps. Sorry my bad English.

Wow! I only joined this forum to show support to that mod!

I'm brazilian and is amazing to see something like that! We dont have many mods for any game that brings some of the brazilian reality... Very nice to see our vehicles, uniforms and even or buzzers sounds! And... well, everyone here has to agree... São Paulo state cop vehicle and uniforms ARE GREAT!!!

(If someone here say something like "they are grey like a nazi soldier", well... I said first! Tragic, but... whatever!)

Please, guys! Continue with this great project!

I'm REALLY anxious waiting for the next releases!

To the developers, my compatriots: SEU MOD ESTÁ FANTÁSTICO!! Vou voltar a jogar este jogo apenas por ele e detonar minhas férias!

Hey chopper1987, thanks for liking our work, is a different way, for not being European, but that is not a North American theme different and unusual!

We are working on some new features, new scripts, new units, we will soon be offering new images!