Tarek

Cairo Emergency Mod [Recruiting]

:O is this gonna use camels?! jking

Looks cool tho

Actually to be honest with you , It is suppose to have camels, because Tourism police in Cairo which guard the pyramids and sphinx and stuff like those are police with camels and don't have vehicles because any vehicle would just get stuck there.

If the game AI actually supports this then I might consider adding a police camel into the game :) Should be fun :)

hahaha yeah it'll be strange but fun too! :D

I'm planning anyway in adding at least 1 pyramid to the map with some sand and stuff,

I think it can work, If a motercylce will work like Hoppahs' then I think a camel won't be any different, except from the motercycle model I put a camel and some animations for the legs and probably ask hoppah for his animation of the motercylce, It'll be the same for the camel.

Could be nice :D

You got someone to pay you money to write that???

No actually, both are my sites, But I'll be using tinko labs to update the news on it and the clan to have it as a support forum for the mod, I couldn't think of any better word than sponsered really :s

If someone would pay me to write that i'd probably pay people to help in the mod too :P

Guest JINX_4200

very cool dude very very cool < i am from egypt-alex> so i wish u do a good job eshta ta7n and i will supply u with more details <caus my father is a police officer> and i kinda saw all police and riot control units and veh and my favo the PC post-7936-1262725922_thumb.jpg

and the APCpost-7936-1262726029_thumb.jpg post-7936-1262725954_thumb.jpg

very cool dude very very cool < i am from egypt-alex> so i wish u do a good job eshta ta7n and i will supply u with more details <caus my father is a police officer> and i kinda saw all police and riot control units and veh and my favo the PC post-7936-1262725922_thumb.jpg

and the APC

Great! I'd really use some pictures in handy :) I will do my best with the mod! :)

If I need more pics/details I'll sure personal message you on here.

Thanks,

Tarek.

Guest JINX_4200
Great! I'd really use some pictures in handy :) I will do my best with the mod! :)

If I need more pics/details I'll sure personal message you on here.

Thanks,

Tarek.

glad to help heres some info on APC dont know if it will even help u

EL FAHD

Length 6 meters

Width 2.45 meters

Height 2.25 meters

Primary

armament 30 mm automatic cannon 2A42<u will put the water canon>

this pic is undetailed schematics

post-7936-1262772401_thumb.gif

and there is other APC like the puma

post-7936-1262774169_thumb.jpg

if u need any kind of info about police just ask dude ana ba7awl asa3dak

glad to help heres some info on APC dont know if it will even help u

EL FAHD

Length 6 meters

Width 2.45 meters

Height 2.25 meters

Primary

armament 30 mm automatic cannon 2A42<u will put the water canon>

this pic is undetailed schematics

and there is other APC like the puma

if u need any kind of info about police just ask dude ana ba7awl asa3dak

Thanks, Do you have any idea what's the make and model of the APC vehicle though?

Ah, It's actually called Fahd, I thought it was a nickname egyptians gave to it. lol

It's an arabic name, didn't know it's also manufactured in arab countries too :s

I think the fahd 240 can be nice to add to the game, I don't actually have a riot vehicle until now I was going to add the default vehicle in the game.

as i understand it from their site, it's a bit of a bastard truck.

Made up by so many country's/emirates and later on with help from the French and Brittan's.

Also read that the USA helped a bit,(trough Chrysler).

So i think the Fahd is made as a co'op pure military apc. Without one clear manufacturer.

other then the AOI.

edit: if you want a Riot apc you should go with the riot 240 version of it

AOI_EP3.jpg

Quote from there site:

The Anti-Riot Vehicle Fahd-240 is designed to secure for its crew the utmost level of protection. Anti-Riot equipment includes a twin gun turret with a search light aiming and vision devices. It can be equipped with a water gun actuated at 180 L/min pump to jet plain, coloured or mixed water at a distance of 30-50 m or 0.5 inch gun + 7.62 mm MG, as well as smoke grenade and tear gas launching from turret launcher. There is a steel grader in the vehicle front to remove barricades in streets and passes, along with 2 Flashers -Multi - tone Siren, loud speaker and Horn.

Yes, Looks good.

I think we'll go with it, Remove the gun at the front though and change the cannon into a water cannon.

Should be good.

If i'm not mistaken the cannon the top on that photo is the grenade/tear gas launcher.

Maby a cool thing to try to get that working in the game?

(Flashbang launcher or something? :nixweiss: )

If i'm not mistaken the cannon the top on that photo is the grenade/tear gas launcher.

Maby a cool thing to try to get that working in the game?

(Flashbang launcher or something? :nixweiss: )

Um...Interesting, Should be fun. Will check if that's actually possible with the engines AI.

i think that is possible,

The flash-bang is thrown from a officer normally.

I you change the officer X point, to the APC cannon X point(i call coordinates always X points)

make the range a bit bigger.(a launcher gets it further then a trowing officer)

Add the new command to the apc, and it should work.

maby you can even use the 7.62mm machine gun on the front.

Use the command(ask permission) of the automatic rifles.(la mod)

Modify it, that the get command is changed to a switch(rifle/water cannon(or just on/off).

When turned on, a Shoot command should become available. when turned off, that command should disappear

(i just don't know if the editor can do that kind of modding(as one fire truck can only carry one water cannon)

If you can use more then one on this type of truck, you can also try to get the water cannon active.

(use the commands from the basic truck in EM4)(it already has the water on/off button on it)

Place it right on the new apc and it "should" work.

(these are just theories, no idea how the game would react to it.)

When i find some time, i will try some stuff out.

Guest JINX_4200
Ah, It's actually called Fahd, I thought it was a nickname egyptians gave to it. lol

It's an arabic name, didn't know it's also manufactured in arab countries too :s

I think the fahd 240 can be nice to add to the game, I don't actually have a riot vehicle until now I was going to add the default vehicle in the game.

THE FAHD is used as an assault vehicle <<in mountain or fortified places>> or riot control unit they only appear in case calld by a high ranked officer<<used to transport more police to the riot with better EQ and to save police men and to caus fear by smoke greanade luncher >> or in lvl 9 riots which involve the president sec<and they have green light to use 30mm gun at air only unless orderd..... normaly they carry 2+10 in COE

and about riots chek thos pics about our main transport and riot unit from CS only

post-7936-1262813212_thumb.jpg

post-7936-1262813228_thumb.jpg

post-7936-1262813245_thumb.jpg

post-7936-1262813257_thumb.jpg

post-7936-1262813685_thumb.jpg

http://www.flickr.com/photos/amrabdallah/421419463/

Guest JINX_4200
Yup, I've seen them live :D

Thank you for the pictures ;)

LOL me 2 dude just one time in my life when i was 16 but not infront of police line but at there back with my father it was peaceful at first untill just one rock started it thats when i was sent back home lol <u really should chek the new motorcy that just arrived at alex>///sorry for bad ENG

If this mod is supposed to be moved to

International Emergency Fan Forum (Emergency 1,2,3 & 4) > Emergency 4 | Emergency 4 Deluxe | 911: First Responders > [EN] Modding & Mod Help > Mods > English, please send me a Pm

Thank you

If you need help i can do videos about the mod to do the mod popular , i have a youtube account and the programm fraps to record videos, i know using windows movie maker

This mod is very cool you are doing a good job

Here you can see my youtube channel --> http://www.youtube.com/user/InformatikoAle

Tha last video of em4 has better quality than the first ( 'cause in the first video I used other programm and the video was very very bad)

Here is an update(temp.) of a truck that will be placed in the game(Been sitting still for over 2 weeks on my drive(can't find the time to complete it)

leylandupdate.jpg

leylandupdate2.jpg

leylandupdate3.jpg

leylandupdate4.jpg

It's a leyland Water tender.

Skin is "fictional" but as i heard, pretty accurate.

(Size is relevant will look better when in game).

Hope to finish it before the end of this week. :juggle: