Fuzzyface

RL Jobs

Well I am a student too :D (woow What a Suprise xD)

next year I am going to join the dutch army :ph34r: as a ICT guy xD well you have to take care of the internet, telephone lines, satelite comunications and radio comunications... or I am going to be a Geny it means you will set up the base structures like houses for the slodiers you clearup miines and stuf :D So If somebody of this forum is ever going to be in the army...

See ya in Afgahinstan (dont know how t spel it xD)

See ya there brother! :cheers-mate: Yourself, JAB16 and I'll have to meet up for some beers in the 'Stan :D

xD :P weel I will have to train/study for 2 years >.< 1 year I have to do because I am to young to join the army when I finshed my highschool (16 this year YEEY) xD and then 1 year at the army bases all over the country >.< 8 mounths in Brabant ( in the south of holland) and then 4 mounts at de border with Gemany xD

Just an 18 ( turning 19 in 4 days *yawn*) year old Heatman with hearing aids. Kicking it Double time, trying to survive society. I work at Sport Check now....just for the holiday season. I'm trying to save enough money to move in with my buddy in a city near me. Bros b4 Hos.

I'm also superman........

.in bed. ;)

Technical writer, proofreader, translator, graphic designer and whatnot for a Montreal-based software company.

You're forgetting Freelance Moderator. :)

I am a student and I also work in a store. :cool:

:loldev:

:1046276057_GroupHug: I am recruiting as a Onderofficier :P I will be a comander over a group about 10 - 12 people... and I give them orders and check if they did it right ^^

but holland is pulling bakc out of afghanistan =.=

Sounds like you still need to learn some English before you are going to be a non-commissioned officer.

And we are not pulling back out of Afghanistan yet. The Dutch government has planned that for august 2010, when the mission in Uruzgan province actually ends, not earlier.

I'm a High School student that god-willing will go to the Naval Academy so I can become a commissioned officer in the United States Marines. Right now on the side I volunteer at the library, boring but I'm trying to get some volunteer hours and the library is closest.