Guest ModMaker2009

Fire Engines get stuck

Guest ModMaker2009

Hi guys,

Been having this problem for the past day or so, when ever the BC requests assistance for either Engine 1 or 2 they get stuck at the edge of the map and they stay there. I cant highlight them to send them back to HQ and other vehicles get stuck when they are there.

Does anyone know a solution for this?

Regards

Guest ModMaker2009

I will post a screenshot tommorow.

Its LA Mod V1.9 Patch 3.

Basically, it just sits at the edge of the map but its not on the map but its showing the red dot on the map, its not on the road so i cant select it to move it etc.

Sounds confusing eh!

Guest miked9372

same thing think happened to me with a helicopter

I called my units and I heard them say on the scene but I can't see them, what s wrong?

Probably nothing is wrong; the units are just out of reach of the camera. When you turn the camera around (try a few different angles) or zoom you should see the unit. When there’s a unit ‘stuck’ at the entry point and he's blocking the access for the other vehicles then you should try to send the unit that’s ‘stuck’ back to base. It usually works and the other vehicles will enter the map. If not you’re only option is to restart the mission, sorry.

This happens to me all the time. Not sure what to make of it. You can't shoot them and haul them off either. So if you dispatched 5 Engines and they all get stuck there, you no longer have any engines to dispatch. Totally screwed me with that the fire at the building just South of the hospital.

-d