Guest mrpolice1996

Question for Hoppah

Guest Bulldog

24 is indeed a tv serie. Anyway.. If Hoppah really likes the American emergency services thats ofcours his choice. But to say that the Dutch emergency service suck? i mean wtf.. they dont.. there cool (imho).

I actually think that Dutch Fire trucks look nice, as for the sirens they use, i like American "Q" Sirens and Powercalls and such way more..

Could you imagine a Dutch fire Truck ( Like Stan's Avatar Picture) With american sirens? LOL!

There is no exact reason why I choose LA. Like 4 or 5 years ago, I wanted to build an ambulance and found a picture of a LAFD Ambulance and decided to make that one. That's how the Los Angeles Mod for Emergency 3 was started. Yes, I prefer American fire engine's above the Dutch fire trucks, but that doesn't mean I don't like the Dutch fire department or police. I just wanted to make a mod about vehicles which I don't see almost every day.

It's based in Los Angeles, and it's also the music Hoppah used in the mod until copyright violations came in.

And..that has what to do with LA Emergency Services? CTU, for fictional purposes, is a Government based group who deals with stopping terrorism. You dont see Jack pulling people over in an LAPD Patrol Car do you? Or calling for a RA at the scene of an MVA?