DamageInc251

LAPD Tactial Medic

I reskinned the LAX Ambulance and made it an LAPD Tactical Medic Ambulance, I was wondering if someone could make SWAT Medics(SWAT Team that is able to get stretcher). Anyway here are some pics of the Tactical Medic Ambulance.

post-4037-1256626055.jpg

post-4037-1256626063.jpg

post-4037-1256626069.jpg

Also while browsing I found this and thought it'd be a funny mod, I can paint it but I didn't master adding lights yet so if someone wants to make it let me know and I'll skin it if they add the lights.

post-4037-1256626091_thumb.jpg

You won't be able to make the SWAT team to carry a stretcher. Because the stretcher is part of the model and unfortunately there ain't no possible way to edit the paramedic's model. You will only be able to edit its skin.

You should be able to take the SWAT officer, add the get stretcher command and the Heal command to them. I am pretty sure that there would be some scripting as well to change.

Well Dallas swat does have a medic truck ambulance and a medic dressed like a swat guy .Here in Charlottle thy have a medic team when something happen thy change into swat medic .Thy tryed to get a truck painted like a swat/medic truck on the side but we just did not have that may trucks LOL .But thy do have them in some towns .

Hey, Im new to the Forum!

I really like this submod, do you have any idea of when the download will be available?

http://forum.emergency-planet.com/index.ph...p;f=18&id=2

http://forum.emergency-planet.com/index.php?showtopic=4811

You won't be able to make the SWAT team to carry a stretcher. Because the stretcher is part of the model and unfortunately there ain't no possible way to edit the paramedic's model. You will only be able to edit its skin.

Well technically, we cant make new person models for the game anyways, so in a way your right, but you could reskin the stretcher team, They wouldnt be big and bulky like they had SWAT gear on but its a start. Then if the maker can model any he can technically model the vest and helmets separate and put them on the model of the stretcher crew.

Well technically, we cant make new person models for the game anyways, so in a way your right, but you could reskin the stretcher team, They wouldnt be big and bulky like they had SWAT gear on but its a start. Then if the maker can model any he can technically model the vest and helmets separate and put them on the model of the stretcher crew.

Yeah, that's what I meant. But that's hard work, I haven't seem anyone else that has done it, apart from Hoppah.

There's no such thing as a SWAT medic ambulance. SWAT Medics do normal police duties too, they're just trained in a higher up than basic first aid type of thing.

Thats why the description of the topic is "fictional swat medic ambulance".

And I can do modeling I just dont know if I wanna take this that far for a sub mod, Im satisfied with the ambulance bc I thought the LAX ambulance was pointless. Atleast I can call this one in with a hostage situation but I never used the LAX.

Nope ;) I also use the LAX ambulances to provide care and transport at the heliport, paitents flown there (non life threating), transport to the hospital. There is also a small "Con Air" landing pad for subjects that cannot be transported too and from federal and local police buildings without endangering the public :)

You should definitely show that off, that sounds pretty neat. But I did some E.R.T(Emergency Response Team) Training with out local "Drug Task Force" and thats what gave me the idea for a Tact. Medic bus bc they use an old ambulance as their response vehicle. And my version looks better on a hostage situation rather than the LAFD bus, bc mine fits in with the cop cars and all.

hey, nice reskin man. Still working on it?? I hope you gone release it as a separet unit with a swat medic en swat stretcher teams :)

hey, nice reskin man. Still working on it?? I hope you gone release it as a separet unit with a swat medic en swat stretcher teams :)

Pretty sure it does not even meet the qualifications to be released, it's a re-skin. Not to mention is fictional. You brought back a post that was from over 6 months ago to ask if he's going to release a re-skin?

Pretty sure it does not even meet the qualifications to be released, it's a re-skin. Not to mention is fictional. You brought back a post that was from over 6 months ago to ask if he's going to release a re-skin?

hey i have seen more straige tibgs coming back after long time "dead"

I have noticed that some reskin models have recently been allowed to be released, case in point being the boston reskins. With this new change in policy, would you maybe be interested in releasing this model so we can use it in game?

Also I've seen tactical ambulances in Canada. In Toronto, Toronto EMS has a fleet of Ambulances dedicated to special operations, such as Tactical Support, CBRN support and Critical Care transfers. The Tactical and CBRN trucks do normal call responses, but they also handle special calls. These ambulances look similar to the normal road ambulances, except they are wider, slightly longer and say "Tacticalmedics" or "CBRNmedics" as opposed to "Paramedics" on the side of the trucks.