Hoppah

[EM4] Los Angeles Mod by Hoppah

Looks great :)

There was just one thing that struck me when I saw the K-9 screenshots, the concrete mixer looked too "European" because the engine is underneath the cab, as is normal in Europe but not very normal in the US (before anyone points out, I do know that the American fire engines have their engine like European trucks)

Are there any chance that the cement mixer and the few other trucks with an engine underneath the cab might be replaced to look more American or is that too low a priority?

:)

You don't really need to say "sorry" that you created 10 new missions, and even the mod should be enough, well, i think that is enough and i really appriciate that you took your time to make such a mod for us, and for free.

That's just good manners :P

ontopic:

nice update, looks good!

When I just say 'no' it's not good either. :P

I am currently working on the third patch for v1.9, which will - hopefully - fix alot of the these traffic issues.

Yaaaaay! Looking forward to 1.9.3 & 2.0!

Guest UKemergency

Im sorry i know this is now a suggestion thread, but is there anyway u could make a undercover cop to go with the unmarked police car :sorrysign: :23_31_4: dont hurt me :loldev:

Guest mrpolice1996
:welcome: to the forums ^^

That's a good idea

It is, but the only trouble is that if you take your eye off the cop you might not be able to find him again - if they were in plain clothes

It is, but the only trouble is that if you take your eye off the cop you might not be able to find him again - if they were in plain clothes

When you look at the minimap you can see all the units deployed.

Police units are blue, but of course, this can cause a problem if there are numerous units in one spot.

Still, one should be able to distinguish the plainclothes-cops from civilians by observing their actions.

Take Winterberg-mod as an example...

News

All news regarding the newest and unreleased Los Angeles Mod version will be posted here.

New Los Angeles Mod v2.0 features:

1. LAPD K-9. I have decided to make a K-9 Ford Crown Victoria, a dog handler and a police dog. The police dog can chase down and attack persons. The dog can also bark at people to send them away. Screenshots:

2. Possibility to cover dead bodies with a yellow tarp. Because most of the units already have the maximum amount of commands (visible in the menu) I had to integrate this with the Heal/Stabilize and the Check Victim command. When you use one of these commands the body will be automatically covered if the person is deceased. All LAFD and most of the police personnel have this ability. Only the coroner team can remove and transport the covered bodies, so it also makes the game a bit harder. Screenshot:

Hoppah

Last update: 10/26/2009

Wow. You're awesome Hoppah! Looking forward to it. It's hard keeping track of all this breaking news on this forum. I don't think I've ever seen a more amazing forum and group of admins. Impressive.

Will the designated K9 handler have the option to get the dog out of the car (sort of like the bomb robot), or will the officer automatically get the dog when he exits the vehicle (like the SAR dog)?

Also, the LAPD Chevy Impala in the additional units submod has the same roof number as the K9 vehicle.

screen01go.jpgimpala2p.jpg