Hoppah

[EM4] Los Angeles Mod by Hoppah

Just to elaborate on that idea, what about having it scripted so that if we use the chase command with the K-9, make it so the suspect keeps running and then the officer unleashes the dog on his..

Nope but Hoopah actually said he was open for suggestions in another thread.

What thread? :sorrysign:

Theres already an unmarked charger submod, if you want it reskin it. Besides, it may be used irl, but so is the CHP Charger and CV so if your going off realisim why replace them when there real to?

Theres already an unmarked charger submod, if you want it reskin it. Besides, it may be used irl, but so is the CHP Charger and CV so if your going off realisim why replace them when there real to?

That's not an unmarked charger, that's just a slick-top. But I agree with you. If people don't like the cars, why not just re-skin them?

:1046276160_schildbacktotopic:

Some people don't seem to get that this ISN'T a suggestion topic.

Guest mrpolice1996
You don't really need to say "sorry" that you created 10 new missions, and even the mod should be enough, well, i think that is enough and i really appriciate that you took your time to make such a mod for us, and for free.

I agree :cheers:

Guest mrpolice1996
When playing the new version 1.9 with the project reality lights submod, i noticed that the chase command doesn't work. Is this a problem on my end or are the two mods not able to work together.

Thanks,

resTIMcue

You should have posted this in project reality lights. I think you have to add the chase command in the editor

You don't really need to say "sorry" that you created 10 new missions, and even the mod should be enough, well, i think that is enough and i really appriciate that you took your time to make such a mod for us, and for free.

When I just say 'no' it's not good either. :P

I am currently working on the third patch for v1.9, which will - hopefully - fix alot of the these traffic issues.