Hoppah

[EM4] Los Angeles Mod by Hoppah

Yeah, a lot of the models/skins are out of date.

They are? I know the ambulances have changed(using the newer models with the big square grill) and there using LED Bars. Plus the BLS went over to a red paint scheme. BC model is out of date, and the HRC needs a second lightbar, but i didnt realize it was that out of date. I guess I need to refresh my memory with Mike's guide lol.

They are? I know the ambulances have changed(using the newer models with the big square grill) and there using LED Bars. Plus the BLS went over to a red paint scheme. BC model is out of date, and the HRC needs a second lightbar, but i didnt realize it was that out of date. I guess I need to refresh my memory with Mike's guide lol.

Well for starters the white-over-red paint scheme on RAs is not used anymore. Only the most recent RA purchase has the LED bars and square grille. I believe all the BCs got new Suburbans. RA 51 also needs a makeover, it needs a new skin and the model needs to be changed to the ALS RA model with the cab roof mounted lightbar.

The HR model is not out of date, all it needs is a few lights.

Actually, most of the fire vehicles need lights, mostly just side flashers and a few rear flashers.

Guest Baroccoes

Super Mod vielen Dank!!!

Ich Habe immer den 1.8 gespielt und das Original EM4 nicht mer verwendet. Doch nun der Neue Mode L.A. Mod 2 ist wirklich gelungen, ich habe auch das Update gemacht was noch einige kleine dinge Korrigiert! Super!

Einziges Problem was mir aufgefallen ist, dass wenn das F.B.I. Gewehr bekommt diese nicht gut gehen zum Zielen, also das Visir Verschwindet wenn man auf eine Person Zielt. Wäre Super wenn das noch Korrigiert wird :)

Ein grossen Lob an die Macher!!!!!

hello,

my englisch is bad therefore i write in german

wie kann ich mit hoppah in kontakt kommen hab ihm versucht eine pm zu schreiben aber da kam eine meldung das man nicht zu hoppah schreiben kann. kann mir jemand helfen? ich wollte kein neuen thread öffnen. da hoppah den La Mod gemacht hat hab ich es hier hin geschrieben

hello,

my englisch is bad therefore i write in german

wie kann ich mit hoppah in kontakt kommen hab ihm versucht eine pm zu schreiben aber da kam eine meldung das man nicht zu hoppah schreiben kann. kann mir jemand helfen? ich wollte kein neuen thread öffnen. da hoppah den La Mod gemacht hat hab ich es hier hin geschrieben

Hoppah keeps his PM box close. So the only way to contact him is via the forums.

Hoppah hält seine PM zu schließen. Also der einzige Weg, ihn zu kontaktieren ist über den Foren.

Hoppah keeps his PM box close. So the only way to contact him is via the forums.

And its the only way you need to contact him(not directed at you paranoid). Furthermore if you have a problem, just post it on the forums and maybe some one can help you much much quicker as yu might be waiting for days to weeks for Hoppah to reply.

Well for starters the white-over-red paint scheme on RAs is not used anymore. Only the most recent RA purchase has the LED bars and square grille. I believe all the BCs got new Suburbans. RA 51 also needs a makeover, it needs a new skin and the model needs to be changed to the ALS RA model with the cab roof mounted lightbar.

The HR model is not out of date, all it needs is a few lights.

Actually, most of the fire vehicles need lights, mostly just side flashers and a few rear flashers.

Only a handful of BC's got the new suburbans.

Only a handful of BC's got the new suburbans.

Not anymore. From what I have been able to document here is a list of all BCs in the new suburbans:

NEW BC:

Now I cant recall which one, but one got banged up pretty good when being pulled from a mud slide. Theres speculation when the heavy rescue pulled it out of the sinkhole, it did more harm then good. All in all I think thats close to half of the BCs in the city having new BCs.

Not anymore. From what I have been able to document here is a list of all BCs in the new suburbans:

NEW BC:

Now I cant recall which one, but one got banged up pretty good when being pulled from a mud slide. Theres speculation when the heavy rescue pulled it out of the sinkhole, it did more harm then good. All in all I think thats close to half of the BCs in the city having new BCs.

Wow, I apologize. That is certainly more than I was first aware of.

im running windows vista and downloaded the 4x4 mod. when i download it asks me to find a package to open. i cannot find anything to open and the download manager will not open

This has nothing to do with the LA Mod. As soon as you lear to follow directions, and post in the right place, I might actually tell you what to do.

this has everything to do with the LA MOD as it is the LA MOD 4X4 so please answer my problem and quit treating people like kids.

Where should I start? The fact you said it yourself, LA MOD 4X4, not LA MOD. The fact that the LA Mod 4x4 is a whole other project? It was based on the LA Mod but the changes were so significant, that it is no longer considered LA Mod related. It is related to the LA Mod 4x4 project. I havent quite explained that to you, but none the less I have instructed you about 3 times now to post in the submod topic. Instead, what do you do? You post in the general LA Mod discussion thread. You dont even bother to post in the LA Mod bugs thread just a few posts down from this. So once again not only do you not post in the submod thread, you post in a topic for discussing the LA Mod in general, and not for LA Mod bugs. It would have still been the wrong place, but atleast it would have been in the bug report thread since you believe this is LA Mod and 4x4 Mod related.

Now furthermore, the LA Mod is packaged as an EXE installer. The 4x4 mod is packaged as a e4mod file which not only contains the original LA Mod files, but also contains new files and many changes to the original LA Mod. It sounds like your problem is in relation to the e4mod file.

You ask not to be treated like a kid. Well do not act like a kid. Being new here, and refusing to follow instructions are to entirely different things. Being new does not excuse the fact you refuse to listen when some one tries to point you to the correct topic numerous times over and over. At that point it just shows you refuse to read and follow instructions, so, seeing as I have told you three times or more where to post, and you disregard, what is the point in trying to help you fix the problem? If you have not listened the past 3 or more times, why would you suddenly listen now?

Guest call911

i downloaded la mod v1.5 and v 1.8 . when i trying to opens the mods i EM4 is take a long waiting time and after i get a problem message can not find the script . and i get 3 choise continue try agen or ignore . i dont have the first version