Hoppah

[EM4] Los Angeles Mod by Hoppah

I know that this probably in the wrong section so please dont get mad at me but i had an idea for a command for the trucks as they are responding to a fire how bout instead of getting out of the trucks to put an SCBA on they put it on as they are going to the fire and dont waste time and they can hook up with the hose faster please let me know if you guys like the idea and maybe we can see it in the future

I know that this probably in the wrong section so please dont get mad at me but i had an idea for a command for the trucks as they are responding to a fire how bout instead of getting out of the trucks to put an SCBA on they put it on as they are going to the fire and dont waste time and they can hook up with the hose faster please let me know if you guys like the idea and maybe we can see it in the future

For the love of GOD! DON'T POST SUGGESTIONS. I don't know why people have such a hard time with that...

Please post in the appropriate thread, this one not being the place. Thank you.

em4freak

Maybe you could just put Firefighters in breathing apparatus in the engines instead of normal firefighers at the start.

Guest RES6CUE

wats up..im new i just downloaded 911 first responder. im looking to download the la mod for this, the link hoppah posted is not working. if someone could help out that would be great thanks alot.

I was messing with the script and messed up somewhere and i forgot to back it up can some give me the script as long as it ok with Hoppah

Which script do you need? There's lots of them in the LA mod.

@ Hoppah, Would you consider reskinning the loader to the actual colors that the LAFD one has? Currently it still has the original skin from EM4. The model is pretty close, but the skin isn't.

http://www.emergency...oID=4816&Size=L

Which script do you need? There's lots of them in the LA mod.

@ Hoppah, Would you consider reskinning the loader to the actual colors that the LAFD on has? Currently it still has the original skin from EM4. The model is pretty close, but the skin isn't.

http://www.emergencyrigs.net/viewphoto.asp?PhotoID=4816&Size=L

I need the LAFireStationstart.script

LAToFireStation.Script

LAFireStaion.Script

LABAttalionChief.script

and i use notepad for scripting

Isn't it maybe an idea to download the whole mod, save it, and copy the files you need?

Like that, you also have a back-up in the future in case similar things happen.

Hey Hops!

I played through the L.A. mod the other night and played through the original camp. (8 hours! Record time!) and in the flood level I was thinking "It would be cool if there were sandbags"

Would this be something you may consider for future versions as an additional command to the National guard unit.