yakadoshi

How Do I add it on vehicles?

Yep, exactly.

Just copy the whole content of the lightbar mod into yours, so models, skins, prototypes. Then open the vehicle in the editor, click edit vehicle object children, then that has the wheels / doors / supers, at which point you need to click the button at the bottom of that window which has something like "edit childs" or such, to go into the static child menu.

You can add lightbars, ladders, anything you like to a vehicle this way that is static.

Yep, exactly.

Just copy the whole content of the lightbar mod into yours, so models, skins, prototypes. Then open the vehicle in the editor, click edit vehicle object children, then that has the wheels / doors / supers, at which point you need to click the button at the bottom of that window which has something like "edit childs" or such, to go into the static child menu.

You can add lightbars, ladders, anything you like to a vehicle this way that is static.

Let's say I want to replace the LA mod's PD car's arjent lightbar with the vector lightbar from this pack ..I put the files where they need to be , opened up editor , selected the vehicle and clicked edit chids.....It's not there? I checked Object Children and 08 Lightbars