ShaneGreen

Los Angeles Mod v1.9.3 SG Submod

i just eddited my files a little to put some extra manpower where the Capt took over and mine runs great. and with the pd men pile up, just pull a pd car next to them and tell them to get in, they will get unstuck and you can send them on their way. wala, problem solved.

Hmm... That's a creative fix for the police station, but there's also a pile-up at station 1 IN the building

i havent had that one but you could always wait for the alarm to quit, empty fire station and call out the ff's you need to finish staffing your vehicles.

Yeah it wont work - Now for some reason - when i restored the orgiinal LA MOD. neither the modded version or the regular game will work at all - ...

More trouble then its worth so far - but the mod seems amazing!

Good Job

TROOPER

Guest maurice825
that ladder truck is in the original version of the LA mod v 1.9. All you have to do is download Los Angeles mod v 1.9 and you'll have it.

yes thats the problem i haven't got v9.1 i have v 8.1 ( it was a time ago when i checked the newer mods) and now when i want to download the new mod the link is broken! :1046276372_bawling:

Why are the BLS ambulances gone?

And why can't we get this?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lafd/3145795552/in/photostream/

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/202/511757456_bc3b41cfa1.jpg

That not all of the stretcher teams use only blue gear, but sometimes pieces of the bunker gear.

Guest Marc435

Great work on the submod. I enjoy it very much and have not had too many issues with it. For me personally, I send back the Hazmat, FD crane and a few other vehicles back to HQ when I start the game. I love the fact that an ALS ambulance and a Tower is now available at FS 2. I also love the addition of the Captains and like how it adds realism to the game. The only little thing that I wish would've stayed the same is to have the Paramedics and two stretcher EMTs in the ALS truck. I know that it's more real to have them go back for the stretcher but I just find it takes more time. Other than that I LOVE what you did with the submod and keep up the good work.

Guest ffrtemt779

Ok I am not sure if I did something wrong or what. I complety re downloaded and install LA mod v1.9, Patch 2 and this Submod and installed all things as directed. But doesn't seem to work like it is said to. Station 1 is still station 1, 2 ALS ambulance 1 BLS engine, 1 ALS engine, USAR and BAttalion chief vehicle and the hazmat which is sideways ( can be fixed) nothing else at the station and none of the vehicle listed with go there either. Station 2 still has BLS ambulance and the ALS engine and the Tower which is Stuck. No other vehicles and no other will return there either. Police station nothing changed except a empty lot now. nothing will park in it. The number change for all vehicles is not in place either.

There is also no LEV availble at all or the AMR ambulances

HELP ME PLEASE!

I do like the submod but the with the firefighters, they seem like their uniforms are different and don't stand out as much as they did in Hoppah's version. Why did that change?

Hi Kareem,

I do agree that the uniforms are not quite as sharp, I am looking into the dds files of the submod and hope to resolve that issue as well. It may have something to do with the alpha layers when saving the files.

Ok I am not sure if I did something wrong or what. I complety re downloaded and install LA mod v1.9, Patch 2 and this Submod and installed all things as directed. But doesn't seem to work like it is said to. Station 1 is still station 1, 2 ALS ambulance 1 BLS engine, 1 ALS engine, USAR and BAttalion chief vehicle and the hazmat which is sideways ( can be fixed) nothing else at the station and none of the vehicle listed with go there either. Station 2 still has BLS ambulance and the ALS engine and the Tower which is Stuck. No other vehicles and no other will return there either. Police station nothing changed except a empty lot now. nothing will park in it. The number change for all vehicles is not in place either.

HELP ME PLEASE!

Hi ffremt779,

Sorry that you are having these problems. I believe I am very close to completing an automatic installer which should remove the problems of correct installation and we now have a download site that I feel happy with. So very soon I hope we can get you up and running.

Great work on the submod. I enjoy it very much and have not had too many issues with it. For me personally, I send back the Hazmat, FD crane and a few other vehicles back to HQ when I start the game. I love the fact that an ALS ambulance and a Tower is now available at FS 2. I also love the addition of the Captains and like how it adds realism to the game. The only little thing that I wish would've stayed the same is to have the Paramedics and two stretcher EMTs in the ALS truck. I know that it's more real to have them go back for the stretcher but I just find it takes more time. Other than that I LOVE what you did with the submod and keep up the good work.

Hi Mark435,

Thank you for your kind words, I am glad that you are enjoying the submod.

Regarding the Paramedic and paramedic stretcher team staffing, I can easily make that change and post the script for download for those who would prefer that.

I will look at doing that as soon as I get some time.

Why are the BLS ambulances gone?

And why can't we get this?

That not all of the stretcher teams use only blue gear, but sometimes pieces of the bunker gear.

Hi Sgt.Wulf,

I have made the LAFD ambulances all ALS and the AMR as BLS, so you can treat using paramedics from LEV, HES etc then get AMR for transport. The ALS ambulances at FS1 and FS2 give better coverage to the map.

I am not sure about the bunker gear ... will have a look at it when I get some time.

Hi all,

A few questions to all of those who were having the problem with spawning officers getting stuck.

1. Have you downloaded the span fix files ?

2. Has it improved the problem ?

I would like to know so that I can include in the installer release if it helped.

Take care

Shane

Guest Marc435

Hi Shane

Thanks for offering that option. No rush on that... I can just imagine how much work all this can be so whenever you come around to it. Your submod is great and without guys like you to do these kinds of thing it would get pretty boring.

Marc435

HELP ME PLEASE!

It sounds to me as if you are installing these files in the wrong folder but I am far from being an expert so I am not 100% sure.

Hi all,

Thanks for the feedback. I am glad that the change seems to have helped.

I have just finished working on the firefighter/paramedic models and have returned their colour to what it should be.

I have been working on the installer and hope to have that very soon.

I plan on adding the changes/improvements to the installer package, so I hope you don't mind downloading again - I don't want too many update files so this way it is all together.

There don't seem to be any more problems posted regarding downloading the file so I assume that the new dowload site is doing a good job. Thanks Dominic :cheers:

Take care

Shane

Hey Shane, Nice work on mod and I am contempt with this Mod. Hope some day we can have multiple maps that we can change to when we need change. People always look for a change of scenery in real life. Will you be able to put the unmarked Charger on your submod soon with other new vehicles? I was surprised that you didn't put it in the first place. Is it possible that you can put traffic lights @ the fire stations? and also near the PD Sta on main Highway just above the major intersection at the Theater? :popcorn:

This is the great's thing about the parking lot. The Supervisor was changed by someone in an earlier mod and was wandering if you can add that mod with yours. Of course if you get his permission and Hoppahs too. Its just an idea. Maybe you can come up with a new Supervisor.

post-2116-1256749413.jpg

Hey Shane, Nice work on mod and I am contempt with this Mod. Hope some day we can have multiple maps that we can change to when we need change. People always look for a change of scenery in real life. Will you be able to put the unmarked Charger on your submod soon with other new vehicles? I was surprised that you didn't put it in the first place. Is it possible that you can put traffic lights @ the fire stations? and also near the PD Sta on main Highway just above the major intersection at the Theater? :popcorn:

This is the great's thing about the parking lot. The Supervisor was changed by someone in an earlier mod and was wandering if you can add that mod with yours. Of course if you get his permission and Hoppahs too. Its just an idea. Maybe you can come up with a new Supervisor.

Why not just stop being lazy, get both mods (this and the supervisor) and put them together? Hmm?