ShaneGreen

Los Angeles Mod v1.9.3 SG Submod

The issue is not them rappeling, you have to move the first two before having two more rappel to the same spot.

Norm,

Thanks Norm. I tried what you suggested and it worked fine.

I do think the script should have taken this into account so this doesn't happen though.

Also, the rappels stay in the air as the helicopter moves away. It would be nice if they automatically drop off when the helicopter moves, but I'll look into the scripting and see what is going on.

I've been trying to post but I couldn't login for some reason even after resetting. But I'm finally back in.

Unfortunately, a site that was a great resource for the scripting has been under reconstruction for a while now.

This defined the various parameters and methods involved in the scripts.

Does anyone know where I can get this? I understand the setup of the scripts, but some of the definitions need to be known in order to work some things.

I was able to get the illegal demonstrations going in v1.9 .

I want to work on some traffic issues that might be... might be... avoidable.

I want to work on a slightly different way of calling other units.

I've been using it that way, so it works. I never get suicides or riots, so it seems a few things are missing.

I noticed this too at first. But since I fixed the illegal demonstrations and even added one I've seen more incidents occur. The suicide is only at the water.

The next thing I want to look into is the hostage incident. This might be a simple xml tweak, but it also may require just placing someone else within the event because there never is a hostage involved. Just someone with a gun which of course makes it really easy.

I also will look to take out the code that removes the paramedics from the ambulances that park at the hospital AFTER they finish a call. They shouldn't depend on a firestation alarm to get people.

I don't like ignorant little brats.

Nor do I. After doing some research, it appears that his reply was also laced with italian insults (I gladly invite any other Italian member to provide me with an accurate translation for the record. My research came up with a lot of unflattering content, though)

So, yeah. Permabanned. Don't f**k with moderators.

• Upvote 1

MP5... Remove MP5 and PSG1 is crashing the game.

Is this using your script or the LA 2.1 script? I ask because I see the line you put in for the vehicle for the script.

But as a test I made all blocks empty and all returns false to see what happens.

The swat member still go the MP5 from the SUV and when I sent the command to Remove the MP5 back to the SUV the member did so and the game crashed.

So if it is in fact using this script why did if follow the commands when I removed them? I restored your original file afterwards

The only solution until then is to replace them with the swat trucks because it works fine with those.

No error appears. As soon as the MP5 is put away the game dies and I'm back to my Win7 screen.

I really get the feeling it is running the script from the other mod and not your submod. /8