ShaneGreen

Los Angeles Mod v1.9.3 SG Submod

I got the same version installed with my LA mod police units and the game works perfectly.Crashes to desktop without error are usually something missing(file) in the game or the wrong place I have found.Try re-installing,other than that it works for me,so I know it should for you.

Hi ! Shane. I could connect to 4shared but. When I click on the Download icon, It says "Sign up or login for the download" :( . Have you got any ideas for this. ? mean. Can you upload a new link like everybody can use it ( for ex. Rapidshare,Hotfile...etc. )

Hi ! Shane. I could connect to 4shared but. When I click on the Download icon, It says "Sign up or login for the download" :( . Have you got any ideas for this. ? mean. Can you upload a new link like everybody can use it ( for ex. Rapidshare,Hotfile...etc. )

Before posting, you should read the topic, please! A lot changes happen since it first came out. Links go bad, bugs are found and they are all fixed at some point. I know it's 47 pages but the reason why its so long because it's full of posts such as "Can you post a new link?" Well, the link has been posted a page or two back and it's going to continue to go farther back if there continues to be more posts asking for the link. (Also in big letters at the top of the first post, it shows a link where to download it.)

Sorry to sound rude but it gets old being asked in all topics for links or fixes, etc. when it's already been provided. Nobody ever reads the topics because it's just easier to ask and have someone point it out for the member, in my opinion.

Before posting, you should read the topic, please! A lot changes happen since it first came out. Links go bad, bugs are found and they are all fixed at some point. I know it's 47 pages but the reason why its so long because it's full of posts such as "Can you post a new link?" Well, the link has been posted a page or two back and it's going to continue to go farther back if there continues to be more posts asking for the link. (Also in big letters at the top of the first post, it shows a link where to download it.)

Sorry to sound rude but it gets old being asked in all topics for links or fixes, etc. when it's already been provided. Nobody ever reads the topics because it's just easier to ask and have someone point it out for the member, in my opinion.

I give you the right of being rude for this. And yes people are asking for new links for f***ing reasons. But I have tried them all. It says ; "Login or Sign up to download this file" So that's why I ask you to make a new link(A common one) Thanks

Ohh yes. Found another way to download from 4shared !!! Used my cousins account. Thanks jsutton. The submod is perfect. :D

Edited by Semper Fidelis

I give you the right of being rude for this. And yes people are asking for new links for f***ing reasons. But I have tried them all. It says ; "Login or Sign up to download this file" So that's why I ask you to make a new link(A common one) Thanks

Ohh yes. Found another way to download from 4shared !!! Used my cousins account. Thanks jsutton. The submod is perfect. :D

I will make a new link for everyone. I signed up and was able to obtain the file without being sucked into "give me your information".

So here is a new link through Upload Mirrors (click the text). I trust upload mirrors because it lets you choose where to download and it's what Xplorer4x4 used on a lot of his releases.

You didn't need to make a new link... I don't know what your problem is man... you didn't read because it works fine for me. I don't have an account with them.

Click on link to go to shared.com

you will notice a blue button called "Download now" this will take you to a different screen, you will then have to wait 20 seconds and then it will change to download file now.

You were clicking on the wrong area.

You didn't need to make a new link... I don't know what your problem is man... you didn't read because it works fine for me. I don't have an account with them.

Click on link to go to shared.com

you will notice a blue button called "Download now" this will take you to a different screen, you will then have to wait 20 seconds and then it will change to download file now.

You were clicking on the wrong area.

I now well how to download a file. And I'm a C&C Generals Mod Maker. So I used to upload from 4shared. But now I can't even acces to the site. And No When you are in my country bro, the situation is different. Because the damn government blocked the megaupload. And in 4shared it requires a password to download it. Am I clear ? ;)

.... Are you clear..... is he clear..... I dunno if you are clear.... are you clear.

Gee I guess your the only country that has blocked megaupload... I guess the whole WORLD can still get to megaupload except your country. I guess the FBI just isn't in charge of everything.... you know because it is banded in Canada as well there pal.

And second I don't care if your C & C General of puttle pirates (no offence to any navy people here you guys rock) you were doing something wrong plain and simple.

But hey I am gonna let this one slide because I have a funny feeling that your under the age of 16 (oh look I was right 15) and don't really understand the whole art of critism, so I'll let it slide this time.

(If there are any mods that are out there reading this I know you guys are :) I accept any judgement that you guys so shall render on me for this out burst.... I just couldn't contain myself and have been smiling the whole time I have been typing this post.)

.... Are you clear..... is he clear..... I dunno if you are clear.... are you clear.

Gee I guess your the only country that has blocked megaupload... I guess the whole WORLD can still get to megaupload except your country. I guess the FBI just isn't in charge of everything.... you know because it is banded in Canada as well there pal.

And second I don't care if your C & C General of puttle pirates (no offence to any navy people here you guys rock) you were doing something wrong plain and simple.

But hey I am gonna let this one slide because I have a funny feeling that your under the age of 16 (oh look I was right 15) and don't really understand the whole art of critism, so I'll let it slide this time.

(If there are any mods that are out there reading this I know you guys are :) I accept any judgement that you guys so shall render on me for this out burst.... I just couldn't contain myself and have been smiling the whole time I have been typing this post.)

Well, I didn't want to make anybody angry. I said this fu**ing Generalsgame, because I meant that I used propably all download sites. And second The damn government Blocked some sites. And Not only megaupload.Hotfile, Netload...etc.) And there is another fu**ing problem too. It requires to get logged in to download any file in 4shared. In some countries it's free but in the hell like here you should pay some. And I explained my problem to Jsutton. And he helped me.(Thank you again Jsutton :D). I'm a follower of this topic. So day by day I tried the entire links that you gave. But I couldn't acces to download. "Am I clear ?" was a joke. Didn't you that damn smiling face after this. And I have known that FBI or whatever it is blocked mega upload. I haven't got any problem with you. And this place is not a ADULT site, is it ? As I said I haven't got any problem with you ;) . I have a f***ing problem with 4shared. And I don't know Why you are so angry. I don't want to start an argument. Hope that you don't want to start it, too. And I think there is a missunderstanding between us. Please let me know What's going on. :D

ummm hey really want this submod looks amazing, one problem though when i click on the download link which takes you to mega upload the site has been closed by federal authorities... suppose the question is can i get it some place else??

Shane.... Great ideas with this submod and how you configured the parking as well as the paramedics with the ambulance.

I'm looking into seeing if I have the time to put into doing a MOD. I'm addicted to this game and ideas are overflowing. Nice to see some one else was thinking along the same lines. I'll have to download this.

I'm not sure if anyone has looked into this, but a paramedic with a stretcher is actually two seats, but it takes up one seat.

Load up any ambulance, helicopter or mass casualty unit up with multiple paramedic with a stretcher and you get twice the number once deployed and they drop the stretcher.

Editing the crew is easy, at least in the LAFireStationstart script. I'm not entirely sure how to change it for when the unit is called by one of the officers. To edit the starting crew, just open the LAFireStationstart script and look around for the unit you want to change. It should be a block of text something like this:

Vehicle m = Game::CreateVehicle(OBJ_BATTALION, UNNAMED);
m.EnableBlueLights(false);
m.SetPosition(Battalion);
m.UpdatePlacement();
m.SetMaxPassengers(2);
m.SetSpeed(12.0f);
m.PushActionExecuteCommand(ACTION_NEWLIST, DUMMY_CALLCREW, Caller, 4, false);
m.PushActionWait(ACTION_APPEND, 0.5f);
m.PushActionExecuteCommand(ACTION_APPEND, DUMMY_CALLCREW, Caller, 3, false);

The only thing that concerns who spawns for it is the last three lines. The number indicates which person is called. A list of those--at least, for normal LA mod-- can be found here: http://forum.emergency-planet.com/index.php?/topic/7020-replacing-a-vehicle-in-one-of-the-fire-stations/. Now, if we wanted to replace the EMT with a PM, we would change the 3 to a 1, so that the script looked like this:

Vehicle m = Game::CreateVehicle(OBJ_BATTALION, UNNAMED);
m.EnableBlueLights(false);
m.SetPosition(Battalion);
m.UpdatePlacement();
m.SetMaxPassengers(2);
m.SetSpeed(12.0f);
m.PushActionExecuteCommand(ACTION_NEWLIST, DUMMY_CALLCREW, Caller, 4, false);
m.PushActionWait(ACTION_APPEND, 0.5f);
m.PushActionExecuteCommand(ACTION_APPEND, DUMMY_CALLCREW, Caller, 1, false);

If you wanted to take out the second person entirely and only spawn the battalion chief, you would delete the last two lines of script. Adding additional personnel to a vehicle requires copying the "m.PushActionWait(ACTION_APPEND, 0.5F);" line, pasting it below the last crew line, and then pasting a crew line and editing the number to spawn what personnel you would like.