ShaneGreen

Los Angeles Mod v1.9.3 SG Submod

O so that explains why it wont download properly right? I have 2.0 version

Oh yea, I forgot to state that.

Like Randomperson said,

It won't work for LA MOD V2.0. The released one is for LA MOD V1.9

Again, what Randomperson said, Shane is currently in the midst of working on the V2.0 sub-mod.

:1046276128_motz: for goodness sake, its not hard! if you have LA mod 2.0 then don't download this submod unless you want some of the firetrucks missing and misplaced

if you got LA mod 1.9 lucky you! you can download this with nothing else...! :machkaputt:

please would a mod or staff member or someone edit the first post so people don't keep asking the same question and also can we have some updates of how the 2.0 version is coming on

sorry i am ratty but i had a bad day at college and i cant play LA mod on EM4 cause i cant remove the SG sumbmod and if i don't remove it the game crashes and i cant have fire trucks enter firestation 1 cause of a Hazmat unit blocking the carpark.

Guest Terminator5665

I'm using it with 2.0, however it took some minor adjustments to get rid of the bugs (Mostly editing the prototypes).

please would a mod or staff member or someone edit the first post so people don't keep asking the same question

People will still ask..

and also can we have some updates of how the 2.0 version is coming on

Be patient. Shanes a busy man.

sorry i am ratty but i had a bad day at college and i cant play LA mod on EM4 cause i cant remove the SG sumbmod and if i don't remove it the game crashes and i cant have fire trucks enter firestation 1 cause of a Hazmat unit blocking the carpark.

Delete the folder, and do a complete reinstall of the LA Mod. The things should work just fine.

please would a mod or staff member or someone edit the first post so people don't keep asking the same question

In the first post it is clearly stated this will only work with v1.9 (even in the first sentence). The title already says v2.01 pending, what more info do people need to understand it isn't meant for LA MOD 2.0?

People should take the time to read a topic first before asking questions that were answered a million times already. We know it is undoable to read all 18 pages, but really: reading the first and last few posts of a topic isn't that much to ask?

In the first post it is clearly stated this will only work with v1.9 (even in the first sentence). The title already says v2.01 pending, what more info do people need to understand it isn't meant for LA MOD 2.0?

People should take the time to read a topic first before asking questions that were answered a million times already. We know it is undoable to read all 18 pages, but really: reading the first and last few posts of a topic isn't that much to ask?

Hi, i actually made an "experiment" with this submod... i installed it over the LA MOD 2.0 (without any addition - virgin copy) and it works a 90%.. (known problems... 1. the ALS Bus is filled out by 2 paramedics and not with the paramedics with strecher when the station alarm raises. 2. the ALS Bus after they finishes their duties (lifting some poor guy or woman shoot down or in an accident) never returns to base or continues with their patrol). By now, i havent seen other problem with this combination.

Sorry, for my english... It is not my native language. :sorrysign:

The medics are supposed to be like that.

Sorry... I live outside of US Borders (Panama, Republic of Panama)... But i didnt know that the US EMS protocol lets you live your patient without care for you to change your clothes, look for the strecher, get the patient out of the floor and move it to the ambulance (without assistance). (5-10 minutes wasted only on changing clothes and looking for the strecher). Guys... If we are looking for realism, we have to make it real. If i do that on real life, i will be on jail for something called NEGLIGENCE :mug: .

Sorry... I live outside of US Borders (Panama, Republic of Panama)... But i didnt know that the US EMS protocol lets you live your patient without care for you to change your clothes, look for the strecher, get the patient out of the floor and move it to the ambulance (without assistance). (5-10 minutes wasted only on changing clothes and looking for the strecher). Guys... If we are looking for realism, we have to make it real. If i do that on real life, i will be on jail for something called NEGLIGENCE :mug: .

I understand the point of not leaving the injured alone, however in the US usually two persons man an ambulance, not three. It comes down to which is more realistic 3 medics, or going to retrieve the stretcher. Personally I prefer 2 medics...

I understand the point of not leaving the injured alone, however in the US usually two persons man an ambulance, not three. It comes down to which is more realistic 3 medics, or going to retrieve the stretcher. Personally I prefer 2 medics...

Ok... no problem... 2 medics (here we have the same politics on certains services, on other we are 3 on the ambulance)... but, in that case... there are going to be some changes... as example on the winterberg mod (the only one i have seen this by now..) only one of the medics could get out of the bus the strecher... that could be a solution to the "realism" problem...

It would be abandonment not negligence. Neglignce requires a duty to act, a breach of that duty, and hram arrising from that breach. Abondonment just means that you have left the patient alone or left the patient with a person of lower training than yourself.

It would be abandonment not negligence. Neglignce requires a duty to act, a breach of that duty, and hram arrising from that breach. Abondonment just means that you have left the patient alone or left the patient with a person of lower training than yourself.

In our country, that wont be abandonmet... I havent left the scene...

Guest Dave

Ok... no problem... 2 medics (here we have the same politics on certains services, on other we are 3 on the ambulance)... but, in that case... there are going to be some changes... as example on the winterberg mod (the only one i have seen this by now..) only one of the medics could get out of the bus the strecher... that could be a solution to the "realism" problem...

Usually an engine company will also go to any medical Aid so that you have man power. It is really hard to work up a full arrest in the back of an ambulance by your self while your partner is driving. The engine company will help stabilize and move the pt. If needed they will ride in to help on the way to the hospital for critical patients. In my area most of our engines have a paramedic on them to stabilize the pt while the ambulance is on its way, because there are more engines spread out than ambulances. I have seen LA also do this, They respond an ambulance and an engine to every medical aid. I think the only time they won't is if they have a large fire or other incident going on.

Usually an engine company will also go to any medical Aid so that you have man power. It is really hard to work up a full arrest in the back of an ambulance by your self while your partner is driving. The engine company will help stabilize and move the pt. If needed they will ride in to help on the way to the hospital for critical patients. In my area most of our engines have a paramedic on them to stabilize the pt while the ambulance is on its way, because there are more engines spread out than ambulances. I have seen LA also do this, They respond an ambulance and an engine to every medical aid. I think the only time they won't is if they have a large fire or other incident going on.

No trauma... I have modified the scripts to equip the bus with 1 Medic and 2 EMTs... Its working now to a 10000% over the L.A. Mod 2.0 or the EM3 SubMod 2.5 (sorry, i dont remember the name right now)... The only thing... Last night we received a call (it was like this... a woman called us, but in the middle of the call she hanged up the phone... I think that like the US and other countries around the world, is a law or its inside the EMS politics to send the EMS services (Pol, Amb and Fire)... Someone could do this or include this on the game, i refer to that scenario...) The other one i was thinking is to include a hostage situation... I will be cool...

Guest mutualaidsupplies

When speaking about the entire US be careful what you say. What you say is NOT true, there are many EMS and Fire/Rescue agencies in the US that have 3 personnel on a Ambulance. I will also note that leaving a patient when patient contact has already been initiated without transferring care to someone equal or higher trained then yourself is abandonment. And that is a nationwide legal aspect.

Another note: Any veteran EMT and or medic can get a stretcher and all the equipment the medical person treating the patient needs without help of a 2nd person carrying the stretcher.

also, someone correct me if im wrong, LAFD sends a ALS or BLS engine on calls with the ambulance. sometimes, i believe, they send the engine first and then according to the injuries they ask for a BLS or ALS ambulance. so there is always at least 6 people, 4 on the engine and 2 on the ambulance, to be with the patient and to handle a little stretcher.

- on topic -

cant wait to see your new project. it looks awesome. for your next bit you should add the sheriffs patrol cars to look like the LAPD cars. i have seen some with the new light bar in pics from Mr. Mike.

I never said weather this was real or not, just how the mod was designed, but yes this is how it is done many places in the us. Like some one else said, keep in mind one person can get a stretcher by themselves while the other stays with the patient. this is a GAME, and no matter how hard we try it will always lack some realism.

LA does not always respond an engine on medical calls, but most o the time i believe they do. I know here fire goes on most medical calls, but i have never seen them ride with a patient in the ambo.

Last night we received a call (it was like this... a woman called us, but in the middle of the call she hanged up the phone... I think that like the US and other countries around the world, is a law or its inside the EMS politics to send the EMS services (Pol, Amb and Fire)... Someone could do this or include this on the game, i refer to that scenario...) The other one i was thinking is to include a hostage situation... I will be cool...

Police are not a ems, but yes police would be dispatched. Not sure it is the law, but protocol, yes most likely. I doubt shane will add this, however there are hostage rescues already in the game/mod.

Police are not a ems, but yes police would be dispatched. Not sure it is the law, but protocol, yes most likely. I doubt shane will add this, however there are hostage rescues already in the game/mod.

Man, i didnt say that the police is part of the EMS (but right now i know that in many countries (including US) the police knows about a little of first aids) (here in Panama, the are trained as "Advance First Aids Assistance" course given by OFDA-METRO DADE of Miami... I know that because i am personally a trainner)... But dont worry... This chapter for me is closed, i solved my own games problems...

By the other way, i dont know were is the hostage situation on the game (refering to freeplay-L.A. Mod), i have seen kidnappings, bank robbery; etc... But anything about hostage situation on freeplay-L.A. Mod.

Guest mutualaidsupplies

Man, i didnt say that the police is part of the EMS (but right now i know that in many countries (including US) the police knows about a little of first aids) (here in Panama, the are trained as "Advance First Aids Assistance" course given by OFDA-METRO DADE of Miami... I know that because i am personally a trainner)... But dont worry... This chapter for me is closed, i solved my own games problems...

By the other way, i dont know were is the hostage situation on the game (refering to freeplay-L.A. Mod), i have seen kidnappings, bank robbery; etc... But anything about hostage situation on freeplay-L.A. Mod.

I am not sure what the requirements are in other parts of the US, but I do know for a fact in Florida ALL Law Enforcement are required to be first responder certified and are indeed part of the EMS system. Although there is a provision for on duty law enforcement that if they are faced with a law enforcement situation and EMS situation at the same time. They can ignore the EMS side to deal with their primary function of Law enforcement. There are other State agencies and Federal agencies around the US that have the same requirements. I will also note, Florida SWAT or ERT teams are required to have one or two SWAT members that are cross trained paramedics or EMTs. These special medics and EMTs have full EMS authoritative power including to transport patients and have all the EMS equipment required to treat a ALS patient. I know because I was one. I am sure Florida is not alone and maybe others here can share info on the laws of CA and the requirements of SWAT in LA reference EMS training as stated above.