puppysboy222

Capitol City Mod

Models  

49 members have voted

1. 1. What stations/units should we do first?

• Station 1
    • Station 2
    • Station 3
    • Station 4
    • Just make them all in any order!

Guest [SAP]Francis
Okay...I will get you a clip and see if I can find a video of the LEDs on the side/grill...I made those too! :) So freeplay clips it shall be! *crazy laughter* Need to wait next weekend, though :P

Fine. :)

Welp, I couldn't get a Ford Expedition for the right year, so I will come back to him. I also don't have any patience with my PC and it runs very slow in Zmod, so if anyone has the full version of Zmod to take pictures for the skins, please please please! Contact me...So I just finished up Water Tender 3's rear (need to add lightbar and a few lights here and there on the cab) and will be editing bsbllthirteen's engine.

Guest [SAP]Francis
Welp, I couldn't get a Ford Expedition for the right year, so I will come back to him. I also don't have any patience with my PC and it runs very slow in Zmod, so if anyone has the full version of Zmod to take pictures for the skins, please please please! Contact me...So I just finished up Water Tender 3's rear (need to add lightbar and a few lights here and there on the cab) and will be editing bsbllthirteen's engine.

You mean mapping the model? Too bad I don't know how to map. :nixweiss: Anyways my virus kinda screwed ZModeler's installation. :1046274283_heul:

You mean mapping the model? Too bad I don't know how to map. :nixweiss: Anyways my virus kinda screwed ZModeler's installation. :1046274283_heul:

Yup. I don't know either. I just know how to make the skin by taking pictures of all the sides and then painting them up. You have a virus? :excl: Will that work its way onto my copmuter when you send the model file back over?

We also now have a Youtube Channel, for the Capitol City Mod and the Roseville Mod...So if you, Francis, want to post your videos on that, then contact me for the username and password...

Yup. I don't know either. I just know how to make the skin by taking pictures of all the sides and then painting them up. You have a virus? :excl: Will that work its way onto my copmuter when you send the model file back over?

The Virus could get to your computer if the files that Francis are sending are infected.

The Virus could get to your computer if the files that Francis are sending are infected.

I am not infected anymore lol. Do not worry. I had Virut which infected any .exe files but I reformated everything. I'm good now. And yes please send me the info. :)

Yay! lol! So are you going to re-install Zmod?

If I ever find it again. :1046275767_ugly:

:( Good luck!

Okay, I have edited the first post so go and take a look at it. I have also made a Pro Boards site if someting happens, and you can find that here: http://capitolcitymod.proboards.com/index.cgi Yes, you MUST be a member to join ;)

lol! Guess its the first one!

Okay, thanks to NPD-traffic, we have an improved cab on the engine...I also changed around the rear to fit the cab. I actually still need to scale it better to the cab, but I don't have the time right now...So the engine (s) are around 50 or 60% :D After I am done, I have a Ford F-350 that I will be using for an ambulance (needs a bunch of edits) and will hopefully be done in 2-4 weeks with all of station 1 (ahh crap! Still can't get that expedition). I am making a poll now...

Guest [SAP]Francis

Please note one thing: (bolded and caps so everyone reads carefully, but I'm not shouting)

ALL THE UPDATES WILL BE POSTED ON THE SITE I PROVIDED EARLIER. THE SITE IS HTTP://CAPITOLCITYMOD.GTA-SA-MP.COM. NO UPDATES WILL BE POSTED HERE. ALSO, THE DOWNLOAD WILL ONLY BE AVAILABLE AFTER YOU REGISTER ON THE GIVEN SITE. THIS IS TO PREVENT US FROM LOSING INFLUENCE AND WE WANT TO KEEP YOURSELF WILLING TO DOWNLOAD IT.

Sorry but otherwise people will NOT listen to this post. So yeah. For now, the site is on maintenance but until it is set up, you will get the updates here. Afterwards, you will need to have an account on the site to either see pictures, updates, polls and to be able to download the modification once it is out.

Thanks for your cooperation. :)

Please note one thing: (bolded and caps so everyone reads carefully, but I'm not shouting)

ALL THE UPDATES WILL BE POSTED ON THE SITE I PROVIDED EARLIER. THE SITE IS HTTP://CAPITOLCITYMOD.GTA-SA-MP.COM. NO UPDATES WILL BE POSTED HERE. ALSO, THE DOWNLOAD WILL ONLY BE AVAILABLE AFTER YOU REGISTER ON THE GIVEN SITE. THIS IS TO PREVENT US FROM LOSING INFLUENCE AND WE WANT TO KEEP YOURSELF WILLING TO DOWNLOAD IT.

Sorry but otherwise people will NOT listen to this post. So yeah. For now, the site is on maintenance but until it is set up, you will get the updates here. Afterwards, you will need to have an account on the site to either see pictures, updates, polls and to be able to download the modification once it is out.

Thanks for your cooperation. :)

Yeah, I guess...I will update the first post, though. The engine needs to still be scaled, and then I will add the water gun and stuff. I will post some pics of the model, and then I will work on the site.

YAY! The forums are back up!

So whats happening is that the engine is 95% done. Just need to add some thins here and there, snd then its done. bsbllthirteen has skinned the Battalion, so we just need someone who can UV-Map to put it one. He also is doing the skins for the Vics. We have a SD Vic and the White K-9 Vic. After the engine is done (the model), I will show it and then I will skin it before moving on to Truck 2. Also, I was bored so I decided to make a boarder for our pics :D

EDIT: Does anyone think that this will not happen? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE tell me if you do. Thanks.

Website needs some more wok :P

I get to work earlier on the mod this week :D NOW expect the Battalion or Engine or both in-game around Thanksgiving. I will also make a little Christmas pic for you guys :) The truck also will be edited soon. I will be using a Quantum and an E-one cab to make a Velocity cab for Truck 2. I also added Special Operations and a tiller to the FD list.

Guest [SAP]Francis
Website needs some more wok :P

I get to work earlier on the mod this week :D NOW expect the Battalion or Engine or both in-game around Thanksgiving. I will also make a little Christmas pic for you guys :) The truck also will be edited soon. I will be using a Quantum and an E-one cab to make a Velocity cab for Truck 2. I also added Special Operations and a tiller to the FD list.

It doesn't need more work though, I made it all so it can be perfectly accessible for our modification.

Also, please edit this in the future: http://capitolcitymod.gta-sa-mp.com/index.php?topic=5.0 - List of Vehicles

As I stated, updates will no longer be available here, but they will on the new site that you NEED to register in order to see topics. This is to prevent us from losing attention from you, player. :)

It doesn't need more work though, I made it all so it can be perfectly accessible for our modification.

Also, please edit this in the future: http://capitolcitymod.gta-sa-mp.com/index.php?topic=5.0 - List of Vehicles

As I stated, updates will no longer be available here, but they will on the new site that you NEED to register in order to see topics. This is to prevent us from losing attention from you, player. :)

Player *makes the cckkk sound*

I am playing SAMP like crazy, so I really haven't worked on the models. Plus, even though I am at my moms house, its still my modding week off :) And did I hear something about you having to do something with SAMP, Francis? :D

Guest [SAP]Francis
And did I hear something about you having to do something with SAMP, Francis? :D

Lol search on the SA-MP forum for [sAP]Francis, I'm kinda known as a very good scripter. You know Seif, well I taught him how to script. :P

Guest mrpolice1996
Okay! I am almost done with an SD skin (bsbll, you did PD and named it SD) and my modding week is fast approaching. Expect updates on the first post and on the site soon.

Great, looking forward to it. :)