puppysboy222

Capitol City Mod

Models  

49 members have voted

1. 1. What stations/units should we do first?

• Station 1
    • Station 2
    • Station 3
    • Station 4
    • Just make them all in any order!

so there is going to be a new map for this? just curious.

If someone can help out. I had tried to split the size in half and then put em together in MS Paint since my Paint.NET can't support it, but It wasn't going well at all.

I am freed up a bit since NPD took NFD E-14 back after I edited some for him, so I will finish up this Battalion and move onto Battalion 1 :) V1 will also come without opening doors, so I will put the Batt's back on.

Whew! Battalion 2 is...100% done :) The engines are all the same so all of them are WIP...And the Water Tender just needs lights and some decals and stuff. Water Tender is around halfway done :)

http://www.mega-tech.com/graphics/products...n-freedomfx.jpg

Think thats it. Just needs to be red instead of blue, right? And thanks JediHutch. May the force be with you...:P

Looks wrong to me. The one in the pic on the vehicle doesnt have the slanted pods on the end. Plus the one on the BC is a strobe bar, not LED i believe.

Looks wrong to me. The one in the pic on the vehicle doesnt have the slanted pods on the end. Plus the one on the BC is a strobe bar, not LED i believe.

Ahhh your right :mellow: And the white thingys on the front of the lightbar aren't in the right place...If I can't find one closer or exact, then the one I thought was it will be used.

I will be making some lights for the Sacramento mod. I hope you will like them. As soon as I get the model, I will start working on it and videos will/might follow. :)

*Crazy laughter*

Okay, so! I will go ahead and finish up Battalion 2 (just need to do the dumb lightbar...Next time you see it, it will be in-game with Battalion 1 and hopefully an engine...or two...or three :) ) After I finish up B1+2, I will get back to work to finish the engine, then the Water Tender, then the truck.

EDIT: Aww, hell guys! I am not that organized with my mods...lol!

Nice :gut:

Keep up the great work :12:

Thanks...Credit goes out to whoever made the model, TMLBS for the Freedom Lightbar, me for the green light, and NPD-traffic for converting/editing it :) Now, do you guys want to see the model in Zmod first, or some freeplay clips?

Then I will do the lights as fast as possible and post a video of it in-game.

Okay...I will get you a clip and see if I can find a video of the LEDs on the side/grill...I made those too! :) So freeplay clips it shall be! *crazy laughter* Need to wait next weekend, though :P