puppysboy222

Capitol City Mod

Models  

49 members have voted

1. 1. What stations/units should we do first?

• Station 1
    • Station 2
    • Station 3
    • Station 4
    • Just make them all in any order!

Guest [SAP]Francis

Since the site is open to registration, we will notice you here that there is an update but we will not tell you what it is. Only a link to it will be given, but no news will be posted here for the reasons I explained above.

Off topic: Cool! I was thinking about starting a MP server soon and I need some help (hinthint!). After I finish this mod I will try and find someone who can convert so I can make a Sacramento Roleplay server hopeffully :D

On topic: Medic 1 is very very close to being completed. I do not have a picture because right a I was about to take a pic, Sketchup had a 'Bug Splat' so I will have one soon...I would say around 80% done. All I need is a picture of the left side and then someone who can do a small something for me. After I am done with the Medic, I will work on Battalion 1 so that Station 1 will be completed. And yes, the station model is DONE!

Okay...After I can get away from GTA once again, I will start on the Station 1 units. That station is also 100% done, just needs to be converted and have some skins. Here is how I hope the map will work:

I will use Hoppah's LA Mod 1.8 map, if its okay with Hoppy, and replace Station 2 with Station 1, then place all the thingys to make the vehicles spawn. I will replace Station 1 with Station 2, and do the same thing with that. I will also work on getting some building in-game to make it look more Sacromentoish. So, expect updates next week!

You're lucky lol...

NICE STATION + CARS...

Really love 'em.

Well, he does respond every single time I have an update, while everyone else looks at it and is like, "Cool," and doesn't post :P

Thanks. The cab was made by NPD, the rest by bsbllthirteen. I made alot of little edits, and I just need to add a few more llights and it will be ready for skins!

The ambo was made by someone, do not know his name. Edits by me.

Station made in 3D Building Maker, first good-looking model I've ever made from scratch :D

I need help on the ambulance :( PLEASE! If you are skilled in Sketchup or Zmodeler, please contact me! As for the enigne, I really need to add a couple of lights on the back and replace the lightbars on the cab. I also need to work on the bumper, and then its pretty much done!

Off-topic: Francis, I looked at the moderator log, and why the hell do you keep warning me?

But if he's not a moderator how can he warn you? I'm confused.

Because he is an Admin on the Capitol City forums! The moderator logs said that he warned me, like, five times for posting in the Updates section.

Picture of the Ambulance????? In real life?? :)

El Cobrador is the best person for Sac FD on Flickr:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/23065916@N04/3866218367/ - Picture of the new one vs. the old one (Medic 4)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/23065916@N04/3865930671/ - Video of the ambo with lights