puppysboy222

Capitol City Mod

Models  

49 members have voted

1. 1. What stations/units should we do first?

• Station 1
    • Station 2
    • Station 3
    • Station 4
    • Just make them all in any order!

Capitol City Mod!

Based in Sacramento!

Location, weather and quality of life are just a few of the things that make Sacramento a great place to live, work and visit.

Team

Leader: puppysboy222

3D Modeler: puppysboy222, bsbllthirteen

UV-Mapper: puppysboy222, bsbllthirteen

Map Maker: puppysboy222

Lighter: [sAP]Francis

Info: Anyone who wants to help

Fire Station 1

Battalion 1 = 2008 Ford Expedition

Engine 1 = Pierce Dash Pumper

Medic 1 = 2009 Ford Ambulance

Fire Station 2

Battalion 2 = 2009 Chevrolet Tahoe

Engine 2 = Pierce Dash Pumper

Truck 2 = Pierce Velocity 105-ft arial ladder

Fire Station 3

Brush 3 = Pierce Brush Truck

Water Tender 3 = Pierce on an International chassis

Fire Station 4

Engine 4 = Pierce Dash Pumper

Medic 4 = Ford E450, body by Wheeled Coach

Other Fire Units

Special Operations Unit = 2008 Pierce Impel

Truck 50 = Pierce Quantum tractor-drawn aerial ladder

First Responder EMS

Type II Ambulance = Ford E350

Medi-Van = 2000 Chevrolet Venture Van

NICU Unit = I have no clue

Police Department

Crown Victoria Patrol Car

Crown Victoria Patrol Car (white)

Crown Victoria K-9 Unit

Slicktop Crown Victoria

Unmarked Crown Victoria

CSO Van

Patty Wagon

Sheriff Department

Crown Victoria Patrol Car

Crown Victoria Patrol Car (white)

Mustang

Magmum

Motorcycle

Expedition

Durango

Prisoner Transport Bus

EC-120 Helicopter

SWAT Truck

SWAT SUV

Sacramento CHP

Crown Victoria

White Dodge Charger

CHP SUV

CHP Mobile Command Post

Coast Guard Air Station Sacramento

Ford F-350

Ford F-350 Dual Wheel

USCG Trailer

Ford Excursion

Small RIB

HH-60 Jayhawk

Done!

Started

Not Started

Clips

*Will be edited!

Pictures

*Will be edited!

why kill a mod just to make a new one WTF

Either:

I hated the other one and wanted to work on one I thought people would rather play

Sacramento is close to Roseville

I felt like it

I don't know

Not sure which one yet...Oh yeah! This one will also replace 2 mods pertty soon.

Skinds are almost done with the white SD Crown Victoria. Forgot to add SWAT and FBI, but I'm lazy so I'll do that later.

See the thing is, from what I've watched, puppysboy starts a mod, gets so far, gets bored and moves on killing the old mod. I don't honestly see a mod being released by him for at least another year, and by released i mean a very basic beta. There is too much, and it won't work

Hey, I didn't get far on the Township mod, did I? Nuh-uh. And the Roseville MN mod just didn't have any freakin' members except for me...Well, yeah maybe I don't have any team except me on this one, but I'm pretty sure people would want to play a Sac mod instead of a little town in the middle of nowhere. I really don't expect the Roseville CA mod to be a hit, but I am still going to continue since it would be crap getting so far and killing it.

Now lets see...Very basic beta? Won't work...Lets see: I've made a couple f skins for the Newark Mod, no problem, I am 95% done with a Rescue for the Boston Mod and I am expecting that the GMC ambulance will be done since I hooked someone on finishing the cab for me. I've also made a command post thingy for the 'surprise' in the Roseville Mod.

Very basic Beta, eh? Interesting, considering that I actually have a few scripts done that will be used. And I guess that means my models and the teams models are basic?

Sorry if I sound like I'm mad, which I'm not. I just hate it when people say I can't do something. Like when I was ten and everyone said I couldn't fly (in an airplane). Well guess what?

how about san diego instead????

Sorry, but no can do. I will stick with Sac, Roseville, Boston, and Newark. Now back to the mod:

The skins for the SD just need some touch-ups here and there, and I need to re-skin some wheels to match.

I wasn't saying you couldn't do it at all, hey if you can do a thousand mods at once more power to you, just it's gonna be hard to put out one mod, let alone several, so it has a high chance of not happening, doesn't mean it won't

Okay...Sorry 'bout that.

The skins are done for the CV. When I go into Sketchup I guess I'll get a push bar and a lightbar before finishing a different model and moving on to the Pierce Dash.

I wasn't saying you couldn't do it at all, hey if you can do a thousand mods at once more power to you, just it's gonna be hard to put out one mod, let alone several, so it has a high chance of not happening, doesn't mean it won't

Its better to make one great mod then not finish twenty medioca mods, which is whats happening. I mean Hoppahs the man, very skilled and you don't see him releasing even more then a single mod.

That would be two good mods, plus on good mod. Get your facts right. And thats Hoppster's decision to do one mod.

Thanks a bunch for your opinions, I may make one mod in an after life, but for now, can we please get back on topic? Thanks a bunch.

Why does your posts NFK always come up after I am done with mine? lol!

Same.

Can't wait for updates :)

Well here ya go:

As I am crammed with having to model for three mods (oops) I will be getting building and the vehicles will come when I'm freed up a bit. lol! I need to find a pushbar, and that will go pretty much on all the PD units :) Oh yeah! I will try and break up the 8192x8192 image so ones 6192x6192 and another is 2000x2000, combine those in MS Paint, and hopefully that'll be our map. Please note that a giant pyramid thingy will be added.

my second cousins live in west sacramento.

Cool. Mod changed very slightly to Sacramento Mod. Just changed FD pertty much.

Also thanks to bsbllthirteen for helping out. Made my day, man!

Sheeba CT. standoff right now, Sacramento. I will be adding SWAT pretty soon.