EmC-Unit

Miami Modification [PATCH 2.2.1]

About food unit i think no

but about those small golf car... standart em4 has it's moddel

i'll think about it adding :beer::prop:

I tried it, the golf car is not considerd a vehicle ingame, but an object. You'd need a new model.

Looks good, change it up a bit and you can have HAZMAT 17 or a Squad, well done

Also you may want to consider adding a MERT, or Motorcycle Emergency Response Team, pretty much motorcycle medics.

:happy::12:

1156751270355_mert3.JPG

MERT1.jpg.w560h358.jpg

"The program incorporates the use of motorcycles in MDFR's daily fire rescue operations. Each team consists of 2 Motor Medics who are assigned to various sectors of the county during the hours of 8:00a.m. to 6:00p.m., Monday through Friday.

The MERT members monitor their radios for all calls that occur within their sector and respond accordingly. Upon arrival at the scene they make a rapid patient assessment, size-up the need for additional units to respond and determine the need for patient transport by ambulance, rescue or air transport.

The increasing traffic congestion in Miami-Dade County requires highly maneuverable, low volume vehicles to access scenes more expediently. The MERT fleet consists of 10 Harley-Davidson Road King rescue motorcycles which measure 37.2’’ wide, versus the average fire rescue response truck width of 102’’ (or 10ft.) mirror-to-mirror.

MERT responds to all emergency medical calls that occur within their sectors. Other functions include special events, special assignment utilization throughout Miami-Dade County, and post-disaster reconnaissance and response."

So you might want to add the stabilize command, and call ambulance, ladder, engine commands if you make it.

Medics are seen working on paitent

MERT.jpg.w560h854.jpg

MERT.jpg

This mod looks amazing, getting better and better and is definately worth waiting for. Hope you can try and put everyones thoughts and ideas into the game but i know how hard it is.

Another idea, are you putting in the large resuce ambulance for this mod?

Keep it up!

Hello willa078

Yo mean large ambulance like from ADU submod?