Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
  • Announcements

• MikeyPI

ATTN: Mod Creators:   01/23/2016

Please update the FIRST post of your topic to include important information about your mods and their progress. Since you follow your topics and respond to them (hopefully anyway) you know what people most commonly want to/need to know about your mod and it's current state/progress. If your information will not fit within the first post of the topic, please contact a staff member and we will make it so that you own the second/third (as-needed) posts are yours as well. Having the most important information in the first posts of the topic will hopefully reduce the repetitive questions asked by having the most important information related to a mod within the first post.
    • MikeyPI

Posting restriction on this forum:   01/23/2016

Be advised that it is no longer possible to create a topic within this forum, instead it must be created in Mod Development and Concepts. This was done to lower the clutter created in the mods category, upon release of a modification contact a staff member and we will move your topic to the released/available Mods forum category.
    • randomperson139

Signatures   03/04/2016

Hi everyone. It appears that the update to the new forum has affected the format of the majority of signatures (adding extra spaces, changing sizes etc.). Due to this, could everyone please check their own signature, ensuring that it complies with the site rules. See the http://www.emergency-planet.com/tos.html/ or http://www.emergency-planet.com/topic/16848-acceptable-signature-sizes/ for more information.  We'll give it a few weeks to give enough time to edit signatures, after that the unnecessarily large signatures will simply be removed. Thanks for your cooperation. Regards, EMP Staff.
EmC-Unit

Miami Modification [WIP NOW!]

that is very nice :)

Correct me if I am wrong but it looks like a Pierce with a Velocity cab. The majority of all Miami-Dade fire apparatus use the Quantum or the Velocity cab I find.

Correct me if I am wrong but it looks like a Pierce with a Velocity cab. The majority of all Miami-Dade fire apparatus use the Quantum or the Velocity cab I find.

It's a velocity moddel, as a real prototape.

What's the make and model of ladder 22?

Pierce Velocity  http://imgur.com/SQBVisx

EMC the aerial Ladder 22 looks good but the top of cab cap in the picture looks to be a little to high.  Also idea for a new design pre pipe water way for the aerial ladder truck.  That long pipe connected under ladder on the side of it mounted with the nasal attached would look epic.     

http://www.usfirepolice.net/fl_miami_dade_ladder_22.jpg

EMC the aerial Ladder 22 looks good but the top of cab cap in the picture looks to be a little to high.  

You write this, like i have not seen the photo. There will be few adjustments.

Also idea for a new design pre pipe water way for the aerial ladder truck.  That long pipe connected under ladder on the side of it mounted with the nasal attached would look epic.     

http://www.usfirepolice.net/fl_miami_dade_ladder_22.jpg

And the cannon will eat polygons count like another engine.

Some ingame shots for your weekend inspiration:

Brave police officer stoping armed car thief:

e97f63f8aeb5a64d2ea413cdac05d71d.md.png

But first let me take a selfie:

c976ee80d70f52ab6cde86ba18649437.md.png

Gas explosion:

b8e5f7358459f5eee9337d1c73c10f46.md.png

Decapitated person rescue

e58008ef904c383f6920e2827f3809ed.md.png

accidentally founded a photo of a brand new rescue of MDFR, It's only 2 month old.

Ford F350 R1

6fcf9be9a9cf4a12d808e76acdae12dc.md.png

1fa4800650aadcf65850f6b721a022f1.md.png

00e4c1cf51bd94b1e768bda580e21cec.md.png

1e7d23a1b15aace2f0c79f14ddf0a6aa.md.png

f0204a53704f98f1abd26bae3fb4b7ba.md.png

Cretids: Bama1234, itchboy, EmC-Unit

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, kado11 said:

Looks awesome!!!

:laugh:

6 hours ago, Ace said:

Lightbarrr

It don't have one, check our FB page for photo ;)

3 hours ago, RespublikaTuva said:

where is download, give me 

Here you go

10 hours ago, RespublikaTuva said:

where is download, give me 

8 hours ago, RespublikaTuva said:

I need download on miami modification, your link not miami modification

You don't need anything. What you are going to do though, is be nowhere near as rude as these posts sound. The first one is just demanding, when you could have just as easily asked if a download was available. The second one just seemed childish... 'that wasn't what I wanted, give me what I want now'. Everyone on here does this in their spare time, no one has any reason to put up with any of this. It's not going to get you anywhere on here, you'll probably just end up causing arguments when other members comment on the wording of your posts.

It might not have been your intention, and it might be the case that English isn't your first language. Either way, try and be a little more polite in future.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, randomperson139 said:

ou don't need anything. What you are going to do though, is be nowhere near as rude as these posts sound. The first one is just demanding, when you could have just as easily asked if a download was available. The second one just seemed childish... 'that wasn't what I wanted, give me what I want now'. Everyone on here does this in their spare time, no one has any reason to put up with any of this. It's not going to get you anywhere on here, you'll probably just end up causing arguments when other members comment on the wording of your posts.

It might not have been your intention, and it might be the case that E

Sorry, but I don't know that I have written roughly. I just can't download this is mod. I did not mean to be rude ! Yes you are correct English is not my native language, but I teach him out of this, you did not understand me

Maybe somebody knows Russian?

Edited by randomperson139
posts merged.

Firstly, please don't double post. There is an edit button at the bottom of your posts, use that in future if you want to add something else.

I did understand you. If you look at the topic, you'll see that the current version is currently still in progress, that means there isn't yet a download link for a recent version. I believe there is, however, an alpha (very early) version available in our download centre. Although this is only an alpha version, and our download section is currently being sorted, so you'll have to wait before you can download that anyway.

Wow these units are completely AMAZING! Keep up the very good work man! ? are the boards on top of the trucks actually usable in-game?

10 hours ago, Nick007 said:

Wow these units are completely AMAZING! Keep up the very good work man! ? are the boards on top of the trucks actually usable in-game?

Thanks. Unf they are not usable.

They look really nice