EmC-Unit

Miami Modification [PATCH 2.2.1]

Looks great overall. I know you said you won't gonna change anything, but to me it looks like it's a little bit to high. Length and width are okay, but as Vojta's photo pointed out, it should be lower, up to the point that the lowest part of the side window is as low as the lowest part of the windshield. I might have explained it badly, so PM me if you need the details on what I mean.

Looks great overall. I know you said you won't gonna change anything, but to me it looks like it's a little bit to high. Length and width are okay, but as Vojta's photo pointed out, it should be lower, up to the point that the lowest part of the side window is as low as the lowest part of the windshield. I might have explained it badly, so PM me if you need the details on what I mean.

I got what you mean, the moddel used from montana/LA and both have the same as we do. Won't touch that.

How do you advise me on my modifications, so I advise you to change the color on the SWAT unit

Well Mod looks good

Ya, i see how you replay after i do. Won't bother now, nothing to add.

The color is fine

post-4733-0-47582400-1441571217_thumb.jp

That is Miami PD. He is making Miami-Dade PD. I agree with EMC-Unit, the color looks fine to me.

It really looks noice, EmC-Unit! I'm excited to see progress on this mod.

Thanks for positive guys!

I love the texture, do you plan on having it at a station or will it be a resource that has to be called in?

No idea, i am not setting up stations now or soon, much of stuff to do.

Looks great! What support services can/will it provide? Will it work like a light rescue/air unit? 

This one is too fat for light rescue, and any firetuck (even battalion) have air. Probably rescue with jaws of life.