EmC-Unit

Miami Modification [PATCH 2.2.1]

Of course CSI miami dosen't exist. But it is nice model and I dont se any think against putting CSI in mod :>

Of course CSI miami exists. Did you really think that a county that has one of the countries largest cities and is a major tourist attraction wouldn't have a crime scene unit or a crime lab? I put the bureau's website below, they're part of the MDPD

MDPD Crime Scene Bureau

Station 27

North Bay Village

7903 East Drive

North Bay Village, Fl 33141

* Rescue 27 - 2008 Braun/International 4300 Crew Cab Chassis, ALS Transport

* Engine 27 -2003 Pierce Quantum Pumper, 750 gal water tank, 1500gpm Hale Pump, 450hp Detroit Diesel Series 60 engine w/ Allison Transmission

There you go.

Of course CSI miami exists. Did you really think that a county that has one of the countries largest cities and is a major tourist attraction wouldn't have a crime scene unit or a crime lab? I put the bureau's website below, they're part of the MDPD

MDPD Crime Scene Bureau

Miami and Miami Dade are 2 different departments. The show doesnt go by jurisdictions like in reality. Miami Dade county's crime scene technicians are actually certified police officers. The City of Miami (Miami Police) are civilians

That is infact Rescue 27, Most ambluances are called Rescues in miami, but a few are called squads.

Ill try to figure out the station for ya :)

Ambulances: private companys, which mostly are BLS units specifially for transporting. SOme ambulance companys have ALS units, but they are not dispatched to a scene, they are requested by either Fire-Rescue or Engine on scene.