EmC-Unit

Miami Modification [PATCH 2.2.1]

Hey, ive' been pretty silent. Thanks for those drawn reactions, really appreciate them!

I am starting to lose my mind with this lockdown ( im am introverted and can be pretty self-sufficient - but i am on my limit...)
Here's one of the new moddels that i don't like. Probably i should went for 2016 ford...

By now will use it as a map proop.

idACvnD.png

IVJk8ht.png

oKJtqxt.png

Credits: Itcbooty, EmC-Unit, Bama1234, RK-1000.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, EmC-Unit said:

Hey, ive' been pretty silent. Thanks for those drawn reactions, really appreciate them!

I am starting to lose my mind with this lockdown ( im am introverted and can be pretty self-sufficient - but i am on my limit...)
Here's one of the new moddels that i don't like. Probably i should went for 2016 ford...

By now will use it as a map proop.

idACvnD.png

IVJk8ht.png

oKJtqxt.png

Credits: Itcbooty, EmC-Unit, Bama1234, RK-1000.

This vehicle is awesome. Really dig it.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Thepropilot747 said:

These look amazing. Is there an estimated date of release for this mod? Also, will this mod have a self installer like the LA mod?

Asking release dates is against site rules, please be careful next time.

Hey, made a short QnA for people that are interested:

Link

fSLDiFb.png

QnA about Miami Mod:

-q: You told the mod will be completable only on Deluxe version of the game?
-a: The modification will work on any version of the game (and on any platform either standart or steam), as the deluxe version could be called a mod for 911 FR itself. But the development of the mod was made on a German 1.3 Deluxe version (non steam one), and we will not provide support for people with different than reccomended game version.

-q: Are you going to support or make steam specific version?
-a: No. Because i do not use steam.

-q: Will this mod have a self installer or auto updater like the LA mod?
-a: It will be uploaded as a archive that you would need to manually put to your mods folder. Also there will be some UI customization options.

-q: Is there an estimated date of release for this mod?
-a: No.

-q: How many stations will the mod have?/ WIll the units have patrol mode and go back to station?
-a: We will have firestations, hospital, police dept, and lifeguard tower. All neat things like town patrol and etc will be included.

-q: What your mod can offer for the player?
-a: New map, a lot of new moddels based on real life units. New scripts. Full optimization (for ex - all moddels allready been reworked to use less polygons, also i am turning down lights numbers and radiations).

-q: Can i test your mod plzzzz?
-a: We are not recruiting anyone. (last "supporter" vanished and did not do what we asked, untill month later it was no longer needed.)

-q: I will pay 100 bucks for this **** mod!
-a: I saw all sh that you write, and i can say that we are 100% NON profit, and do not run any patreon, and not going to sell our stuff. End of disscussion.

-q: Will you have a CSI investigation script implemented?
-a: Emm, our map is not mission script, so we can not create new events for freeplay/deluxe freeplay maps. CSI script is present , but not like a full ongoing investigation on the map.

-q: Where's a download link?
-a: https://i.imgur.com/IFomtJP.jpg

-q: What scripts will you have?
-a: Short list of the most used are: limited water supply, parking script, no single strecher and a lots of LA scripts. (Do not want to spoil some new ones).

-q: Can i use your stuff in my mod?
-a: Usage of assets will be allowed after release, but only if person will follow our readme file instructions. (private edits for the mod itself like adding single strecher or more firestations will be a taboo.)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

14 hours ago, EmC-Unit said:

Hey, made a short QnA for people that are interested:

Link

fSLDiFb.png

Hide contents

QnA about Miami Mod:

-q: You told the mod will be completable only on Deluxe version of the game?
-a: The modification will work on any version of the game (and on any platform either standart or steam), as the deluxe version could be called a mod for 911 FR itself. But the development of the mod was made on a German 1.3 Deluxe version (non steam one), and we will not provide support for people with different than reccomended game version.

-q: Are you going to support or make steam specific version?
 -a: No. Because i do not use steam.

-q: Will this mod have a self installer or auto updater like the LA mod?
 -a: It will be uploaded as a archive that you would need to manually put to your mods folder. Also there will be some UI customization options.

-q: Is there an estimated date of release for this mod?
-a: No.

-q: How many stations will the mod have?/ WIll the units have patrol mode and go back to station?
 -a: We will have firestations, hospital, police dept, and lifeguard tower. All neat things like town patrol and etc will be included.

-q: What your mod can offer for the player?
-a: New map, a lot of new moddels based on real life units. New scripts. Full optimization (for ex - all moddels allready been reworked to use less polygons, also i am turning down lights numbers and radiations).

-q: Can i test your mod plzzzz?
-a: We are not recruiting anyone. (last "supporter" vanished and did not do what we asked, untill month later it was no longer needed.)

-q: I will pay 100 bucks for this **** mod!
-a: I saw all sh that you write, and i can say that we are 100% NON profit, and do not run any patreon, and not going to sell our stuff. End of disscussion.

-q: Will you have a CSI investigation script implemented?
-a: Emm, our map is not mission script, so we can not create new events for freeplay/deluxe freeplay maps. CSI script is present , but not like a full ongoing investigation on the map.

-q: Where's a download link?
-a: https://i.imgur.com/IFomtJP.jpg

-q: What scripts will you have?
-a: Short list of the most used are: limited water supply, parking script, no single strecher and a lots of LA scripts. (Do not want to spoil some new ones).

-q: Can i use your stuff in my mod?
-a: Usage of assets will be allowed after release, but only if person will follow our readme file instructions. (private edits for the mod itself like adding single strecher or more firestations will be a taboo.)

It looks like they're in the final stages of completion. At least on the last legs. Maybe with all the coronavirus lockdown stuff the mod team has more time to work eh?